Barnard Class of 2027 Official Thread

Honestly, I am not sure it means anything. These portal astrologies are just speculations. She had none of the indicators for acceptance for another school that was releasing decision today. In fact, not a single thing changed in her portal except for the withdraw button disappearing, as it did for everyone else. Others had financial docs requested, etc. She didn’t. So we were entirely surprised by her acceptance to that school today.

Thanks for the quick reply! Congrats to your daughter as well. I don’t want to get my hopes up so I guess we will wait 5 more days to see whether or not it meant anything. Best of luck to her.

1 Like

i have that too, but it’s probably just the day that it was processed/mark as “checked” in the portal

1 Like

i have that too

1 Like

Did anyone not applying for financial aid receive an email confirming that they weren’t applying for aid?

Did not apply for aid, did receive email confirming this.

do you think it’s a bad sign if I didn’t apply for aid and didn’t get this email?

I did too

Barnard is very explicitly need blind. I would be surprised if that was a sign of anything especially considering it came a month ago. Also, could it have gone into spam? Did you get anything like this from any other school?

I don’t think it means anything since it was sent right after application was submitted.

3 Likes

Sorry, Imeant to respond to the poster above. But I think we agree it’s not a sign, just 24+ hours and we’ll know, though.

3 Likes

I believe the email was sent pretty early on in the application season, so you might’ve purged it from your inbox already. If anyone else could confirm this, that would solidify it.

1 Like

The date of the email was January 4, it came very shortly after the application went in. It’s not a sign. Good luck everyone!!!

1 Like

Today’s the day! Good luck, everyone!

5 Likes

Actually not sure if it will be today. Sorry if this was not correct! Good luck to all!

no it’s definitely today! They sent an email a week or two ago saying that it should come out on the 29th around 7pm EST :slight_smile:

3 Likes

anyone still has the withdrawal button?

1 Like

I do not

Daughter got accepted

8 Likes

Congrats!! can you please share her stats