Barnard Transfer Fall 2022

rejected

Yes expect it in a few days, it’s easy to say I know.

For future applicants, dont waste time applying if you require a lot of money. They will pick lower-qualified rich applicants in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

same lol :broken_heart: worth a shot though

1 Like

did you ask for aid?

damn how do you know?

I didn’t get in either. 4.0 GPA, 1 startup, two leadership positions, athletics and all of that. I needed a ton of financial aid too​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Just looking at which applicant got in in the past. There’s not 1 person that got in that needed aid. Barnard doesn’t have funds for transfer students sadly

yeah i would say if you need a lot of aid no matter your stats its super iffy. i wasnt expecting anything cause i need a LOT, couldnt afford nyu or ucla last year because of that. not surprised i didnt get in, would def not be able to afford it anyways, but yeah! keep that in mind for sure

Just curious if anyone got waitlisted… I’m trying to find a pattern here… because last year I was in the second round as well as my friend and both of us were waitlisted, and I see most people in the first round were either accepted or rejected

3 Likes

me too - rejected <3 as expected.
efc was really low.
great stats tho. taken grad classes, even had a MAMAA internship. gpa near perfect. oo op

Is it a bad sign that I didn’t receive email asking me about online courses?

1 Like

I didn’t need aid and I still got rejected

anyone apply to art history?

Accepted. 3.61 GPA at a T20, decent ECs, excellent recommendations, 1550 SAT. No FA.

congratulations! which major?

Undeclared but planning to do Math-Econ.

1 Like

got in!

3 Likes

Congrats!! When did you get your acceptance?

last night at 5:30 pm.

1 Like