Barnard Transfer Fall 2022

Congrats to everyone!! Did anyone not hear back? I’m assuming I got rejected, but it’s weird that I fully didn’t hear back did they just forget about me lmao

there should be another wave! they won’t forget about you

D accepted. Yesterday about 5:30. Sophmore transfer, 4.0 GPA, was recruited athlete at prior school.(not at Barnard) HS GPA 3.7. 1 AP, but did not take test. Great Rcs from 2 current professors.

Would anyone like to be in a gc?

just wondering for the people that didnt get in like myself. Do you guys have any other options about or was Barnard like THE school?

I haven’t received anything either LOL

id love to be! my instagram is Margaretcavv if you wanna start there

1 Like

Can I join?

I would love to be too! let me know if you’re doing through instagram or a groupme

if everyone dms me their number I can start a group me

1 Like

on here or insta

1 Like

Same i never got a decision :(( i’m guessing there’s going to be another wave soon?

me too… last year they sent out the second wave almost 10 days after the first wave. Hopefully we can get it next week

I hope so too :frowning: do you know if it means anything? Like does that most likely mean we were rejected or waitlisted? or does it not matter?

I really don’t know… But I was also in the second wave last year as well as my friend and we were both waitlisted. So I was wondering if someone got waitlisted in the first wave because if that’s the case they may be sending out most waitlists and rejections in the second wave

anyone think another wave will come out tonight?

If it’s like last year, probably next Monday

Do you guys know how hard it is to get housing as a transfer?

1 Like

does it mean anything when they ask for spring course descriptions? im so nervous ahhhhfiuwef

Did you just receive it today @coco15?