Barnard Transfer Fall 2022

Or simply they don’t need extra info from you!

1 Like

I think they ask for the course description/syllabi just bc it’s a requirement, and we have to submit it. Barnard released their decisions last year on April 30th. I think the decisions will be coming out soon? Hopefully

1 Like

i really hope its soon, do you know by chance when they announce an official date?

I’m sorry. I don’t know. I was checking the posts from last year. They were posting decisions on April 30th last year.

1 Like

hi girls! just received the syllabus request as a first year applicant. i wanted to share this information asap as i was overthinking about this days ago browsing cc. hope this helps! <3

hey, by syllabus request, do you mean the course descriptions thing? thanks!!

did you also get the email asking if your classes were in person/online?

I still haven’t received any of these emails… do we think that is a bad sign?? I sent them my course descriptions in detail and if they were online or in-person when I applied …

Same here!!! I haven’t received any emails either! That’s why I asked earlier if anyone applied for financial aid because I heard it’s a smaller chance of being accepted if you apply for aid and maybe that is correlated with who got the emails and who didn’t?

I’m not sure though! But let’s keep our heads held high and hopefully everything will work out!!!

did you submit course descriptions before they asked for the syllabus? BTW I have requested to add you on ig lol…

yeah im kinda confused are syllabus and course descriptions the same thing?

I submitted course descriptions with my application and was then sent an email by someone in admissions asking for copies of my syllabi. So they are two separate things.

anyone else feel like decisions might be out next Thursday bc it’s the last Thursday in April?

Hopefully!

Do we think we’ll hear anything this week?

I don’t wanna get my hopes up but I think its possible because decisions are typically released on a Thursday and last year they were released the last Thursday of April (or at least the first wave was).

Yeah I remember seeing people get their decisions around this time last year.

On the Barnard transfer website, they said decisions would be released on rolling notification after may 1st

https://barnard.edu/admissions/transfer-applicants

same for 2019 I think