Barnard Transfer Fall 2022

that’s what they say every year but they always released something early (historically)

Yeah on last years transfer thread some people got their decisions in the last week of April.

omg! wait thats so exciting and scary

apparently they come in waves…

Guys. Do u think today might be the day for first wave? Or tomorrow?

hopefully! trying not to get my hopes up though haha

it was the last thursday of april last year. im so nervy

do you know if checklists disappear or anything like that? my portal looks completely normal lol

1 Like

I thought it was April 30th a Friday.

mine looks normal too. I know they disappeared last year but I haven’t heard of anyone’s disappearing this year

i’m praying honestly!!

1 Like

Is it usually around 7:30 pm est.?

yeah

1 Like

because portals haven’t disappeared i doubt it’ll be today, hopefully soon tho!

I applied as a spring 2022 transfer and my checklist never disappeared. I just had a status update. I think that decisions might come out tomorrow based on last year

2 Likes

No update for me today haha…

same. Probably it will come out tomorrow?

me either :frowning: crossing my fingers that something comes out for us tomorrow

Hi guys! I’m also applying as freshman for sophomore year admissions. i just want to say good luck to everyone. :blush:

9 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m a freshman applying for sophomore year! I haven’t had any changes to my portal until today, when a ‘2020 Parent IRS DRT’ form showed up on my financial aid checklist and was checked off. Did anyone else have this form show up?? (if it matters I’m applying for a ■■■■ ton of aid lol so maybe that’s why?)