Barnard Transfer Fall 2023

have anyone received the email asking about online courses? I saw last years’ post a lot of people received that so i’m wondering if anyone got that this year?

I didnt get it. anyone else?

Has anyone heard back yet? I know 5/1 but maybe earlier

what? when did they say 5/1

On their website

oh they say after 5/1, so maybe some time later?

1 Like

when does Barnard typically release transfer decisions?

In past year’s threads I’ve seen that it’s usually on a Thursday or Friday at either 5, 5:30, or 7PM EST. They could definitely change it though. But if it’s not tonight, I’m thinking it’ll probably be next Friday? Im so nervous.

Well it says May 1 on the website :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

3 Likes

I know I know :sob: I was scrolling through threads here and haven’t ever seen decisions be released on a Monday. But it could change! Or someone here could take one for the team and call the admissions office?

Edit: I checked last year’s fall transfer thread and the first wave was released on May 6th at about 5:30PM EST.

1 Like

according to reddit, some people heard back just now.

1 Like

Wait seriously? I’m gonna cry lol

this is true, I received an acceptance today around 4pm EST

2 Likes

like 10 people on reddit got accepted and 2 rejections. (Someone asked on the poll and that’s what it is showing)

When did you submit your application? I’m trying to figure out if they are sending out in order of when submitted. I submitted a few days before due date

I submitted it on the due date, I think it might be random

1 Like

tbh i don’t think it’s random. i have only heard of people getting accepted and it looks like the deposits are due soon. i think the next waves will depend on how many people put down deposits.

yea i think this is like all the other schools with rolling admissions, they send out acceptances first and everything after is more rejections

we should make a group chat, getting kind of nervous

so if we didn’t get in for the first round, we should assume we got rejected?