Barnard Transfer Spring 2024

Hey didn’t see a thread for spring 2024 transfer, so just starting one here!

1 Like

Hi!

I just applied, I’m a bit nervous as I was rejected my first time applying but my grades, ECs, and recs have improved a TON since so here’s hoping!

1 Like

Hey! It’s my second time applying and I was waitlisted in the last cycle! I also feel more confident in my app this time around - good luck to us all!!

1 Like

Also, what majors did you apply for ?

I applied as a philosophy major! I’m pre-law :slight_smile:

I also applied! So anxious :((( When can we hear back the results?

Has anyone heard yet?

In the last two years, it wasn’t until the 2nd week of December.

1 Like

Is this for Spring 2024 Transfers also?

I got the result!!!

1 Like

Officially:

Rolling Notification: After December 1

https://barnard.edu/admissions/transfer-applicants

Where can we find the admitted students portal? They mentioned it in the admittance email but I don’t see a link to it.

1 Like

I also got my notification! I don’t think the admissions portal reply form is up? I don’t see it either.

2 Likes

I just did!! The notification posted at 5:19pm EST :slight_smile:

1 Like

What notification? I haven’t seen anything. Could u take a screenshot? Thanks!

They just sent me an email saying there’s an update in my portal and then it was a link to an acceptance letter. Oddly though, I still don’t have access to a reply form to submit deposit.

Got you! And congrats!

I got in!! But there is no link to the reply form, or letter with cost of attendance lol

1 Like

Congratulations to those who were accepted! Can you tell us (if known), when the reply and deposit are due? Trying to gauge when the next wave of emails/letters will go out.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.