Barnard Waitlist 2027

My type of gaslighting myself hahahah. I was trying to just force myself to fall in love with my uni too. I’m hoping we both get that call soon and we see each other in NYC :heart_hands: I’m honestly not even sure if they would waive it but one can still hope. At my uni they didn’t even want to waive the fee for me :smiling_face_with_tear:

My uni waived the fee for me and gave me additional aid. The uni I chose to attend gave me really good financial aid and its T50. I would rly hate to not go to Barnard cuz of the financial burden :sob:

And yes LOL the gaslighting I’ve been doing it the whole application season

I’m in the same boat! My school is also a T50 and my entire first year is free of charge so it’s definitely a rough situation. Honestly I feel like I’d take on the financial burden just for Barnard :sob:

No one ever warns students of the Gaslighting era we have to face senior year :sob::sob:

Is there a way to dm you? I’d love to talk more on Instagram!

YES! I’ll DM you my @ :heart_hands:

How do I check dms? I just made my account like an hour ago lol

me too :sob:

Omg, so quite a few people got the form this morning. I’m also asking for aid! Fingers crossed, they’ll call.

This is exactly me :sob: FGLI and not too excited about where I deposited but was trying to tell myself its great. I was so nervous filling out the form :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Do you think it might be too late to change my mind about aid? Or do you think they’ll say no?

Yeah I think so because people who got the email got accepted

So my sister got the urgent reply email today. Will the phone call just be about her getting in? And im also scared cause we definitely need financial aid… but like its Barnard🥹

Yeah, and they wouldn’t call every applicant, if they were rejecting us they would’ve just sent an email. So, hopefully, we’ll all get accepted.

I might try to negotiate something about the cost. Hopefully, they have a bit of money left :smiling_face_with_tear:

Will they ask us any questions about why we want to attend etc?

Yeah I’m the same boat! POC FGLI I’m really excited for the potential opportunity! I really hope all goes well for us 🩵

No seriously i wanna know how the phone call is gonna be like, im praying all goes well for my sister and all you guys! Im just kinda worried about the financial aid part :frowning:

From our experience, they only ask if you are still interested in Barnard. If you say Yes, they will tell you that they will admit you, you will get a email the same day, get a formal acceptance letter in a couple of days (they will tell you on the phone call when you will get the formal letter and by when you have to accept the admission).

No questions about why you are still interested.

let us know how your experience goes. Congratulations to all those that got the email or got admitted to Barnard.