Barnard Waitlist 2027

Thank you so so much! 🩷

Do they call you at the time specified in the form we had to fill out?

yes - but they will also confirm the time and phone number in an email before the call

1 Like

Thank you so so much!

Did they offer you any aid?

Thank you so much! What about financial aid though? Did you guys speak about that on the phone call?

another day another barnard wave that didn’t include me :sob::sob::sob: congrats u guys though!!! So happy for u aall

My D is in the same boat. Will be interesting to know the stats of the latest wave.

Do you know if they call the same day? I put today at 2pm

Wait, what if you put a time range, will they just call anytime within that range?

No usually people say the email you again about calling within the time frame you put

1 Like

Thanks! That’s reassuring.

I wonder if this email is the same email they sent during the previous acceptance waves

Do you expect Columbia College to be more affordable?

1 Like

Post deleted (for lack of accuracy.)
Instead see:

In the Most Frequently Asked Questions section, Barnard states “For all students we consider for admission from the waitlist, it is important to note that we are need aware in our review of candidates.”

1 Like

Yes.

Assuming you had applied for financial aid, hopefully that will be revealed in the formal acceptance letter.

1 Like

Yeah, I got that from the website itself I don’t understand how it was deleted lol

Thank you!

1 Like

Okay thank you so much! Yeah we definitely applied for financial aid through FAFSA!