Barnard Waitlist 2027

So is that it? Will they reach out to more or was this the last round?

I got the email but nothing yet so that’s pretty odd and I can’t even call the admissions office because it looks like it’s closed. It seems like I might get a call on Monday then atp

does anyone know if they’re accepting international students off the wl?

so proud of you! i agree with you. i made a post on here actually with my results because I was absolutely demolished this cycle and have been frantically waiting over my waitlists (UNC and barnard) to pull through because I’m so desperate. I’ll probably end up transferring out from where I’m committed now since I’m going into a very prestige heavy career, but I’m not counting on it so I’m going to try to love the school and make the most out of what I was given. It still sucks though but I realize that I’m not alone in feeling this way and that my career is what I’ll make of it, not my college. there’s sooo many factors outside of our control (some played against me like being Asian, living in a pretty competitive area, etc)

In addition to your actual fanbase, you have a fan base here on CC and we are all pulling for you and we know you’re gonna rock what ever school you find yourself at. I still hope you get the call from Barnard if that is what you want, but you really, truly are not defined by the school you go to and you have a very bright future.

1 Like

What’s your Tik tok? Also, what career would you like to pursue ?

I can PM it to you. I am pursuing business with hopes of going into consulting, marketing, or IB.

Does anyone know when we have to commit by? I’ve been told Monday but I plan to call the financial aid office in hopes of having them explain the aid package to me. I plan to wake up around the same time the office opens and call them. So do you think we have until 11:59pm Monday to make our final choice?

If you don’t mind me asking, did they give you good financial aid?

1 Like

Yeah! I’m low income and got almost a full ride. I can dm you details about my package if you want

That would be great!

I recently just put back my financial aid package in my application after I got the email so hopefully they give me enough money after I get the call

1 Like

hi!! are you able to reapply after you get in? were they able to give you decent aid? im curious because i need aid but i am unsure if asking for aid will decrease my chances

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for the call so I had time to add fin aid back in but idk yet

Did you just literally withdraw and then reapply after you got the call?

1 Like

you “can” but not sure they’re actually allowing it

Did anyone else who got the email not get a call yet?

My sister hasnt gotten a call yet :confused:

1 Like

I’m a little nervous because they say people who get the email usually get off the wl which is true but now it’s taking a but longer for us which kinda concerning considering June is approaching

2 Likes

I would probably follow up with a polite “What’s Up?” - in the spirit of:
“I’m super excited over the prospect to be accepted into Barnard. I just want to make sure that I hadn’t missed your call?”