Bates College Freshman Admissions Fall 2022

Applying to Bates for Fall admission 2022? This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to post questions, comments or admissions stats and updates.

5 Likes

34 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bates College Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

What is something essential to buy for the dorm room?

These lists from another college may be helpful: Guide - What to Bring - Hamilton College.

2 Likes

Does anyone know any stats for the class of 2026?

Do we know the date in which they released their decisions for the 2025 class for Bates?

2 Likes

Looking at the RD thread from last year, it seems it was March 13.

2 Likes

I hope it’s sooner rather than later!

Did anyone receive a brochure and letter from Bates Fia snail mail saying something like “Now that you’ve applied, here are some resources you can look at…” Besides that, we have not received any marketing materials from any other schools.

My son got an email with links and resources specific to the two majors he had indicated he was interested in on his application. Nothing in snail mail - though we had received all of the booklets and fancy materials back in the fall before he applied.

1 Like

Yep, I got the same email for 2 different subjects as well. Do all students get these?

nope, i didn’t. International, applied ED1.

1 Like

ya, I think this might be an RD thing since it’s a bigger pool.

Were you deferred?

1 Like

hi, yes, i was deferred>

1 Like

Anyone know when RD decisions will be released?

Typically it’s around the 16th. You can scroll through this subforum for previous years’ dates. I suggest following them on Twitter https://twitter.com/batesadmission

They will probably tell students a day or two before.

2 Likes

bruh, i am sorry for that) are you international?

Yes I am :frowning: