BC Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

Applying regular decision to BC in 2022? This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to post questions, comments or admissions stats and updates.

How do your application stats compare to the students accepted last year? Check out the info below and then share your stats, activities and more.

BC 2021 Admitted Student Statistics
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 79%
Admissions Test Policy Test Optional for 2021-22 Admissions
Applicants Submitting SATs 64%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 36%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data: We get our data from Peterson’s. If some of the numbers look off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add relevant info, like important dates, deadlines and admissions statistics. If you have updated statistics from a trustworthy source, you are welcome to add it to this post. Just click the Edit button in the lower right corner.

To learn more about academics, student Life, tuition and aid, or admissions at BC, visit their school profile on CC College Search

Has anyone heard anything about the Gabelli Presidential Scholarship yet?

I’m wondering the same! I saw they posted that they would be notified in mid-January but when!?

Finalists received notifications yesterday. My daughter received an email today that she wasn’t a finalist.

1 Like

same :frowning_face: congrats to the finalists!

they only chose 18 people out of 10,000. Extremely competetive.

1 Like

well, i got accepted!

1 Like

Congratulations! Did you apply ED2 or RD?

RD result didn’t come out yet, right?

1 Like

RD isn’t out until April 1

Anyone have any guesses for when RD comes out?

1 Like

I will venture a guess of 3/25.

no I think its gonna be 3/31. im like 95% sure. its def going to be a thursday and it’s probably going to be the last week of march. that makes it the 31.

I’m going with 3/24 @6pm!

That’s Ivy day.

BC always releases on Thursdays every single year no matter the deadline and they usually release during the last week of march

1 Like

I’d guess around March 24th. Even with record number of apps last year, they finish a week before April 1st.

However, BC had an astounding number of applications this year. According to an admissions counselor, most applicants are very competitive and high stats/EC. Therefore, it may take a little longer than my guess.

Actually since last year was 3/25, I will change my conjecture to 3/24. Good luck all!

did they ever send an email saying that they are going to release soon or that our applications are being reviewed?

1 Like