BCS Berth

<p>Roll Tide!!! We’re in!!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Roll tide!</p>

<p>Seeing as how I’m in the UK (and couldn’t sleep, lol), Rolleth!</p>

<p>Another Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Malanai…can we get an “off with their LSU heads”…lol!!! Champagne popping here in KC!!!</p>

<p>Wahoo! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>ok so the discussion at our house now is with Bama in the hunt for #14…(Dear Santa…All I want for Christmas is for Alabama to win a National Championship)…where does this put Trent as far as the Heisman goes… ESPN…says RGIII is in front…</p>

<p>Hear, hear. Off with their bloody heads, I say! Gin and tonics in bed here in Jolly Olde England.</p>

<p>My s says Rose Tower is SHAKING from all the excitement!</p>

<p>Roll Tide !!!</p>

<p>So— when will school start up again??</p>

<p>Son is saying everyone in his dorm went outside and was cheering loudly. Party tonight?
Now all we need is TR to win the Heisman.</p>

<p>Don’t know why RGIII is ahead of TR. I mean, one really good game catapults him into the #1 spot? Hmm…</p>

<p>[Video</a> of reaction to BCS announcement from The Strip in Tuscaloosa | The Daily Bama Blog](<a href=“http://dailybamablog.com/2011/12/04/video-of-reaction-to-bcs-announcement-from-the-strip-in-tuscaloosa/]Video”>http://dailybamablog.com/2011/12/04/video-of-reaction-to-bcs-announcement-from-the-strip-in-tuscaloosa/)</p>

<p>Reaction on the strip!</p>

<p>*where does this put Trent as far as the Heisman goes… ESPN…says RGIII is in front… *</p>

<p>Nissan has a vote and they’re letting the fans pick</p>

<p>[2011</a> Heisman Watch - Heisman Trophy Candidates - ESPN](<a href=“http://espn.go.com/college-football/heisman/]2011”>2018 Heisman Watch - Heisman Trophy Candidates - ESPN) click on the Nissan ad.</p>

<p>*So— when will school start up again?? *</p>

<p>I don’t think the schedule needs to be tweaked. The game is on a Monday and school starts on Wednesday. New Orleans isn’t that far away…about 5 hrs away.</p>

<p>Reaction at the Alabama football banquet.
[Alabama</a> reaction to BCS selection show - YouTube](<a href=“Alabama reaction to BCS selection show - YouTube”>Alabama reaction to BCS selection show - YouTube)</p>

<p>Actually, RGIII has a bunch of really good games this year… he fell off the radar a bit after Baylor lost a couple of times, but he’s made a late charge with his last few games. Any of the three (Richardson, Luck, RGIII) would very much deserve the award.</p>

<p>When do they announce which ones will go to NY?</p>

<p>Candidates Announced: Saturday December 10
Winner Announced (in NY): Monday, December 12</p>

<p>CBS Sports has reported that some LSU palyers, including QB Jarrett Lee, may be ineligible to play due to grades.</p>

<p>I bet there’s going to be some heavy tutoring and some “leaning” on some LSU profs to pass those guys.</p>

<p>Not sure what GPA they have to have…</p>

<p>Speculation has surfaced that quarterback Jarrett Lee and unnamed other football players may be declared academically ineligible for the postseason. In his own unique way, Les Miles addressed the rumors without actually addressing them.</p>

<p>“This time of year everybody responds and comes back,” the head coach said. “It’s time to pick it up. There’s no difference with our football team. Academic issues are private in my mind.”</p>

<p>CBS Sports has reported that some LSU palyers, including QB Jarrett Lee, may be ineligible to play due to grades.</p>

<p>I bet there’s going to be some heavy tutoring and some “leaning” on some LSU profs to pass those guys.</p>

<p>Not sure what GPA they have to have…</p>

<p>Speculation has surfaced that quarterback Jarrett Lee and unnamed other football players may be declared academically ineligible for the postseason. In his own unique way, Les Miles addressed the rumors without actually addressing them.</p>

<p>“This time of year everybody responds and comes back,” the head coach said. “It’s time to pick it up. There’s no difference with our football team. Academic issues are private in my mind.”</p>