BCS Game Plans?

<p>Going to one of the alumni association watch parties in NYC. Went there last year, they won, why mess with success. DS flies back to UA the next morning.</p>

<p>Will soon head to Sams Club to load up on game day eats. We’ll watch the game from home. Wish we were in T-town (if not Miami) tonight. If Bama wins, T-town will be crazy (again!).</p>

<p>DS paid extra for flight back yesterday, wanted to be in T-town for game. </p>

<p>Will be watching game with DH and younger DD. She attends Catholic h.s.; seniors get to wear college sweatshirts, she’s a junior but “there’s no way I’m not wearing my Alabama sweatshirt…” She’s going to avoid the deans and chance not getting detention, guess her teachers are cool and will understand, who’s going to get mad if she gets detention, NOT me, Roll Tide girl.</p>

<p>My son attends a Catholic HS in NY. His older brother is a freshman at Alabama and went to the same HS. He has been wearing an Alabama tie all last week and today. Of course, all his teachers are ND fans. NY is all ND. It’s fun to be on the “better side”.</p>

<p>So true TerryTw, apparently another junior (also big bro at UA) wore her crimson sweatshirt. These are the same girls who cringed at parents who gave the “Roll Tide” to each other in the parking lot a year ago.</p>

<p>Yeah, Terry, no shortage of Irish fans at your high school.</p>

<p>This bar has been rocking all night, an oasis of crimson in a town with an Irish bar on every corner. Lots of alumni and transplanted Alabamans.</p>

<p>Send in a pic/video to ESPN to show the Bama fans up there</p>

<p>RTR</p>

<p>It’s been so much fun to see UA fans here in South Florida!!! Roll Tide and hope you’ve all loved Miami! :)</p>

<p>So impressed with the high caliber, poise and enthusiasm displayed by the young recent grads at Houston watch party! All so nice to DD and complemented her choice of college, of course. Let feeling the choice was exactly right, and proud to be associated with Alabama. Just need to learn the words to the fight song…took me three touchdowns just to get the “Roll Tide, Roll Tide” at the end correct and on the beat. What a great experience!!!</p>

<p>Watched the game with my son at an Alumni watch party at Another Round in Downer’s Grove, IL. What an incredibly warm and welcoming group of folks! Everyone introducing themselves, kids who are headed to Bama next year getting a chance to meet each other. Every parent I talked to so very happy with their child’s school choice to go to Alabama. Great game, great evening, great school…Roll Tide!</p>