Bcs ncg

<p>Just thought I’d share a message from our missing expert:</p>

<p>“I have arrived in New Orleans. Feasting on some shrimp creole, jambalaya, and crawfish etoufee. After this its time for a nap since I didnt go to bed last night.”</p>

<p>Sounds like he’s having a good time already!</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>ooohhhh…I want some etoufee! </p>

<p>My younger son informed me last night that he snagged a hotel in NOLA and is leaving this morning to tailgate with friends. I wish he could bring back some good ole Nawlins cooking. :)</p>

<p>And, I’d really love some Brennan’s Bananas Foster!</p>

<p>Bamafana: please let our “missing expert” know that he is missed, especially on occasions like this!</p>

<p>My D and her friends are headed to NOLA now, eta 2:00 PM. Can’t imagine how much fun they’re going to have … And oh the food!!!</p>

<p>H has said S must at least have dinner with him tonite if he is meeting friends. I’m sure there will be no dinner before the game tomorrow. Where is the tailgate? Is it at the stadium or is the whole french quarter the tailgate!</p>

<p>Echoing RobD’s remarks. Please let our missing boy know we miss him very much.</p>

<p>RobD and Hokiefan, I have told him how much we miss him. Hopefully he’ll be able to join us again soon…</p>