Be sure to speak to you GC about Diversity Fly-Ins

<p>I am on email lists for college admission offices and I am starting to receive solicitations from them asking me to nominate students for diversity fly-in/diversity visit programs. Interestingly the deadline for nominating students is mid-June, so for those juniors interested in receiving invitations for diversity fly-ins be sure to visit your high school guidance counselor and remind them that you are Hispanic and would appreciate being nominated for such programs. </p>

<p>I imagine some counselors might ignore or "forget" about some students so try to get on their radar that you are interested in receiving diversity offers for this upcoming application season. </p>

<p>There is a thread here on cc that lists offers from the past. I don't have the time to find it, but a search should pull it up. </p>

<p>Also be sure to check your emails since many college will email the student with diversity visit information.</p>

<p>^Thanks for the reminder itsv. There’s a link to the Fly-in thread in the Resources sticky thread at the top of this forum.</p>