Bedding

<p>Hey y’all!
I’m sure this question has been asked a million times but my daughter is staying in Presidential 1 and I was wondering if a Queen bedding set would fit on the bed</p>

<p>Nothing like 1,000,001! Yes, you can use Q sheets, but this would be baggy/saggy around the edges. An extended twin mattress at Pres is stated to be 36"x80". <a href=“Presidential Village Driving Directions - Housing and Residential Communities”>http://housing.ua.edu/halls/presidential/&lt;/a&gt; Queen fitted sheet will be 60"x80" and the flat Q sheet will be 90"x102", so there will be extra fabric to tuck in somehow.</p>

<p>Thanks so much for the info! I’ll probably buy a queen set of sheets and if they don’t fit she can bring them home and use them</p>

<p>If you plan to use queens you already have, fine. But before you buy new, re-check the stores after the 4th. Our local Target had almost no twin XL stock through the spring and early summer. Middle of July – BAM! the shelves were packed with twin XL, all price levels, colors, varieties, and thread counts. </p>

<p>Marshall’s and TJMaxx have been having Twin XL. You may run across a great bargain there!</p>

<p>Lands’ End, LL Bean and Pottery Barn Teen all sell XL twin sheets year-round. They all have frequent sales and occasionally offer free shipping, so if you don’t have a lot of time (or the disposition) to drive from store to store, you might consider them. Usually if you sign up for their mailing lists they’ll send you a discount offer on your first purchase.</p>

<p>After wasting an hour last night picking through piles at Home Goods (part of the TJ Maxx/Marshall’s empire), I think I’ll stick to shopping from my computer! :-D</p>

<p>I went with queen, because I figure I can always use them at home or at an apartment in jun/sen years.</p>