Before we sign on the dotted line

<p>Love it! Saucered-and-blown! My grandma used to do that with coffee. She also did a separate saucer of coffee with cream for her DOG!
That is the second great regional phrase I heard today. We have a teacher at our school who is from the local area, but spent the last several years in England. Today she said her planning is all belts and braces, meaning there is always a back-up plan.
Now I just have to find a way to use them both in the same sentence …</p>

<p>DS got accepted in the Honors Program, Now what ?</p>

<p>Housing Deposit and School deposit ?</p>

<p>UA is a Safety School for him if he dont get accepted in other Far Reach School with a good Merit $$$. Finance will play Big since We cant afford those Big $$$$ for those Ivy Schools.</p>

<p>Pay the housing deposit asap to ensure first dibs on room selection.</p>

<p>But before Housing Deposit ($325) we have to pay Freshman Enrollment Deposit first ($200) … correct.</p>

<p>Ivies do not give out merit aid. If you must have merit aid to attend a school, ivies are pretty much out. </p>

<p>If your student was accepted into Honors and they really want a great room selection or a suite and may connect with potential roommates on FB, pay the deposit and get it done. Then they will have a much better room selection and can pick roommate(s).</p>