'being reviewed' for weeeks!!

<p>It shows on student center of My UW website</p>

<p>'Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. Check back here for updates on your application status.'
for weeks!</p>

<p>Does anybody know when they will post decisions online?
Will they mail the decisions first and then post it online?</p>

<p>What will appear in the system if being denied?</p>

<p>It took a little over a month after I got the “your application is being reviewed…” status for me to receive a decision (I was postponed). After a while my SOAR status read “The SOAR program is not available for your admit term” or something close to that. That status applies for people both accepted and postponed. I received my decision two days after the status changed. A SOAR status that reads “You are not eligible to make a SOAR registration” usually indicates denial from what I’ve seen but that might not always be the case.</p>

<p>@kkn…so you were postponed first and then you got accepted?</p>

<p>no, i’m still awaiting a final decision. i’m expecting to find out any time between now and next monday :slight_smile: my SOAR status changed two days before i found out i was postponed, sorry if that sounded confusing! if you get a SOAR message that says “the SOAR program is not accepting reservations for your admit term” you’ll know you haven’t been denied!</p>

<p>Thanks for the clarification, you are in the same boat as my D.</p>