Belk Scholarship Class of 2026

Has anyone heard anything from Davidson about the Belk interviews?

No news here. Waiting!

The waiting is getting hard! Trying to stay positive but keep wondering if we’ve been passed over and just haven’t heard yet. Do you know if Davidson lets you know one way or the other?

Last year students were notified if they were not selected as a finalist. Ask me how I know. :grinning:

1 Like

Looks like on the 2020 thread the finalists were announced Feb 12. Too early to worry yet!

Old CC thread seems to indicate that those moving on to interviews are notified first, and then those who are not selected are notified a few days later. Pretty old thread, but it’s all I could find.

1 Like

if the admissions staff were to nominate someone, would that person have found out already?

Not sure but think all semifinalists would be notified around the same time.

1 Like

I emailed the scholarship office and they said all nominees will hear of their status next week (didn’t say a day) and that semi-finalist interviews would be held online the following week. Guessing we’ll know next Friday, 2/18. Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, and good luck!

Did they say “next week” or BY next week. Ha

Haha—these offices give lots of vague info! The email from 2/9 says, “All Belk Scholarship nominees who completed an admission application by the December 18 deadline will receive notification of their status next week. Semi-finalist Zoom interviews will be held the following week.”

I thought deadline was December 15 but that’s really not relevant at this point! :grinning:

3 Likes

Did not advance so moving on! Good luck to all who did!

Does anyone know when the other competition scholarship invites will go out?

Has anyone else not received an email? I was nominated but have yet to get anything (positive or negative) back from Davidson

My daughter got an email that she was not selected for the Belk last week. Hoping to be considered for other scholarships.

My daughter did not apply in time for the Belk scholarship, however, she did apply for an application scholarship. Has anyone heard results of the application scholarships?

1 Like