Bentley University Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

My D23 applied early decision 1 to Bentley University for Fall 2023 as a freshman. Anyone else? Thinking we find out on Friday Dec 16 judging from past notifications…let the torturous waiting begin.

We’re right there with you! our D23 sub,itted her ED app back in mid Sept, also applying to Leadership Program…the weight has been stressful. Her EA safety schools have responded so we have some peace of mind!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Our EA schools have not sent out acceptances yet, so this may be our first one. Applied ED in early November after 2 tours. D23 loved it. We did not apply to leadership program because admission counselor told us it was a 40% acceptance rate. Nice option though for those who would be competitive. We did do the RaiseMe app they said to do for micro scholarships.

We did the RaiseMe app micro scholarships as well, nice added bonus IMO. We live a few miles from campus so we’re very familiar with the school and have attended many events on campus. D formally toured once in July and had an informal interview with the DOA the following day.

Hoping our girls get a wonderful early Christmas present next Friday

1 Like

Just received confirmation that decisions will be going out this Friday 12/16 late in the day.

Hooray! Did you get an email or reach out to them? Anyone else anxiously waiting for the next few days to pass? Fingers crossed for us and the 200+ who have viewed this thread.

Also looks like the past 2 years the notifications come out around 5:45-6:00 pm on the Friday.

1 Like

Our guidance counselor let us know apparantly they have a list of all ED decision dates for the schools that their students apply to. She said definitely by 6pm, which will be interesting because we will be on route to the Boston Ballet at that time.

1 Like

My DD attends Bentley and applied ED two years ago. The decision is sent out after the admission offices close for the day; they close at 4:30 ET. She received an email around 4:45 ET to check her application status. Good Luck everyone

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Does your daughter like Bentley?

She has said several times “ this is the best decision I could have made” She absolutely loves it

2 Likes

My DD23 is IN!

I got accepted with a 3.26 GPA

but a killer essay and business life!
Let’s go class of 2027!

2 Likes

My daughter was accepted today. So excited for her and all of you that got the news today.

1 Like

Congratulations!!

Did anyone get any merit $$? I am not seeing any…

Did you receive any merit info?

Any merit $? Did I miss something?

My D is IN!!! No merit info or if she was accepted into the Women’s Leadership program.

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Do you think we hear about merit later then?