Best Dorms?

<p>i’m having trouble deciding on housing…help? and i already know AZSO is a party dorm…anything else?</p>

<p>What kind of dorm are you looking for?</p>

<p>Yuma: Seems like the best one that my friends are in. Somewhat quiet, but the neighbors are friends. They have a haunted dungeon every Halloween that’s pretty cool and seems like fun to work on.</p>

<p>Maricopa: All girl’s dorm. (Sorry, I can’t tell your gender.) I have one friend in there who doesn’t like it at all, except for the sleeping porches because it lets roommates have different schedules. Also, it’s pretty hard to have male guests over (especially when they need to use the restroom).</p>

<p>Posada San Pedro: WAY too quiet for my taste. I haven’t met a single neighbor yet, and not by lack of trying. I can’t stand it.</p>

<p>Yavapai: More social of an honors dorm. Seems like fun.</p>

<p>Gila: Similar to Yuma. (Has pretty much the same layout, too.)</p>

<p>Coconino: Lots of sorority girls. Had a girlfriend there, and she loved it, but she’s extremely social.</p>

<p>What dorm would you suggest for a freshman male? Mom would like him to study but I am sure he wants to party…</p>

<p>If he gets into honors, I’d suggest Yavapai or Yuma-- lots of social environment for him, lots of studious students and study buddies so he’ll hopefully stury.</p>

<p>If he’s not honors, then probably Gila (more studious, has lots of Engineering students) or Manzi-Mo (out of the way on campus, has a wing for multicultural students who are pretty much forced to study as a part of the program, so he should be able to find some friends to study with). He’d probably also like Coconino – very social with plenty of Greek kids, but my ex said she managed to study fine there.</p>

<p>lol sorry about the delay but i’m a girl. i decided on housing and my list was…</p>

<p>VDP
Pima
Coronado
Pueblo
Apache</p>

<p>i chose VDP because of room size and location it looks pretty nice too. i was looking for big dorm rooms and the shared bathrooms in pima and coronado seemed like a plus…i honestly wouldn’t care if i stayed in the stadium bcuz of room size.</p>

<p>hi, amazing umm, the fall deadline is may 1st right? why is the deadline late compared to other colleges. And umm when i applied we didnt need to input sat scores or our 9th-11th grade courses? im confused by this. do we send in our transcripts?</p>

<p>okay yes the fall deadline is may 1st and i have no idea why its so late. yes you need to send your transcripts. i applied as a transfer student so i’m not so sure about the grades for you 9-11th grade courses i’m pretty sure you don’t since they’ll get a transcripts. you should give admissions a call.</p>