Best option for Engineering PSA student?

<p>I really wanted to major in Aerospace Engineering at A&M College Station, but I got selected for the PSA program. It's where I can go to a different A&M campus and after a year transfer in. But, no engineering option is available for the PSA program Major selection. The closest I can see is either Mathematics or Physics. What do you guys recommend in terms of my course of action?</p>

<p>Pretty much all engineering students take the same courses their first 2 years. Unfortunately A&M doesn’t let you use the PSA for engineering. What I would do if I were you would be to skip the PSA program. Get into an engineering program at another school. Maybe mechanical, electrical, or chemical, do well and transfer later. If you don’t quite make it grade wise you can keep pursuing your degree and still have a great job in engineering. Just my two cents. Good luck to you</p>

<p>We have all been in that situation. That being said if you want to go to A&M check out A&M Galveston. It is not a PSA school. It is a part of Texas A&M where you can get an aggie ring and its a part of campus. You have a lot of the benefits like aggie ring, degree, and even a sports pass. If you go here you can major in Marine Engineering and transfer to college station and do whatever kind of Engineering you want. When you “transfer” to A&M College Station it is just a change of major. You are actually given top priority also. Have any questions respond to this and I can let you know more about it because I currently go there and have friends who want to major in Aerospace.</p>

<p>Posting to bump this and hopefully get so more responses. Wondering what the best optino would be for engineering majors in PSA program. Should I change my major + will I be able to change back after the first year at another college? Is there a penalty? Would it just be better to go to another university and try to transfer after a year?</p>

<p>Bump
/10char</p>