Best stores in/near Tuscaloosa to find sorority dresses?

<p>I am guessing I just didn’t look closely at the terms with my second purchase. It was one of those great sales so I bought quickly to be sure I got them! LOL!</p>

<p>Oops, my post should have said WITHOUT problems!</p>

<p>aeromom, I wonder if there is a good consignment store in Bham?<br>
There are several here in the Dallas area that carry high end clothing. Sadly, I’ve found I can get just as good if not better deals buying from a retailer and still have some kind of return option.</p>

<p>I have a friend that shops thrift stores and some of the things she finds are really nice. I don’t have much luck. There is a consignment store that just opened up by me. Did not find anything. Like I said, I can get brand new in a dept store for less than some of the consignments want.</p>

<p>There is an amazing consignment shop in b’ham -Renaissance Consignment (I believe). My DD picked up her prom dress there last year when we toured Alabama over Spring Break.</p>

<p>My d a recent graduate loved the Pants Store downtown Tuscaloosa. The do sell dresses and everything else. Very nice shoe department.</p>

<p>That being said after going through 4 recruitments I think the best dresses to get are the ones that are the most flattering to your figure. Who cares if it is a designer dress if it is ill fitting? Check that no undergarments are showing, and everything is properly covered! </p>

<p>Have a great week! Keep a open heart & you will find a house! Roll Tide!</p>