Best Walmart near Campus

<p>Need to ship to store an item and am looking to find the best store to ship too. I remember this topic in an earlier thread but cant find it. Someone stated that the closest Walmart wasnt necessarily the best and that a further one was actually better. Can anyone share that info with me. Thanks</p>

<p>NYBama…I remember that thread. The Walmart in Northport is considered better than the Walmart in town on Skyland. I asked D and she said that she has gone to both…doesn’t really care either way. But I do remember reading that customer service was better at the farther one.</p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>Great, thank you.</p>

<p>The good thing about the Walmart on Skyland is that there’s a Sams Club next door…plus Cheddars is across the street!</p>

<p>If you’re doing Ship to Store then it shouldn’t matter which one.</p>

<p>The best Walmart near campus is…Target! lol</p>

<p>So true, feenotype! D loves Target and Publix but hates going to Wal-Mart.</p>

<p>^^^That is so true! Ahaha…</p>

<p>^^^^ Ditto. I much prefer going to Target. Distance wise, I think the two Wal-Marts are roughly equidistant from campus, perhaps the Northport just “feels” closer.</p>

<p>Wish Target had easy ship to store like Walmart.</p>

<p>And Target has the debit and credit cards that give you 5% purchases immediately :)</p>

<p>We shipped to the Northport Walmart last year. It was definitely not as busy as the store in Tuscaloosa, and it was quicker to get there (probably a function of traffic, as I suspect the other one is a little closer).</p>

<p>I really don’t see much difference in the two stores. Keep in mind that with the current road construction the speed limit is 35 beginning just past Jack Warner, so it will take longer to drive to the Northport store.</p>