Best website to purchase UA merchandise?

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>We’ve bought a lot from Fansedge and Amazon. I’d imagine that you can just google what your looking for and compare prices. That’s how I was brought to those two sites.</p>

<p>I have ordered most of or Bama gear online from the Sup Store, the UA Campus store. They have most everything and have even called to inquire if we wanted one order shipped as soon as items were available or wait till it was all in to ship at once.</p>

<p>bamastuff.com is the Alabama Bookstore that is on the Strip.
crimsonhoundstooth.com is the Martin’s Family Clothing chain (a small chain) out of Gadsden/Anniston. If you can get to a store in Anniston (also known as Wakefield’s in Anniston), Gadsden, Oxford Decatur, or Florence, there is a much greater selection available. They’re also on Facebook as Crimson Houndstooth.</p>

<p>alabamababyclothes.com is good for stuff for the little ones!</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>Feeno! You know about Bama baby clothes? do you have an announcement? :)</p>

<p>Thanks for the suggestions so far. If anyone else has any recommendations, please feel free to list them (and thanks in advance to you too).</p>

<p>My 13 yr old found the “Best” in his opinion, t-shirts at Kohl’s on line store. Also got a nice pair of shorts there as well.</p>

<p>Haha, no! :)</p>

<p>Since I’m gonna have to dig myself out of a hole anyway, I should disclose that my good friend actually runs that site. They’re actually a local business; they have a store in Northport by Cici’s Pizza.</p>

<p>Thanks for posting about the baby clothes! Daughter’s having a shower Saturday for the new granddaughter!</p>