BFA at Molloy College/CAP 21

Thank you, @EastchesterMom and @JavaJo. Looking forward to Emma, and to seeing what the projects are all about!

@FlaMTmom - the CAP21 training is truly unique - it emphasizes the creation of new musical theatre. The motto: “We don’t simply perform the musical theatre canon - we add to it.” This is what the Projects (pop/rock is just one of them) are all about.

@EastchesterMom - Such great news for your D and her fellow Cappies! (Is that a thing?? lol) Send good vibes to my D who is auditioning at NHPTA March 2 and at Strawhats on March 17. Doing a cruise line gig has been her dream ever since she saw the musicals on a cruise we took when she was 9! Can’t wait to hear about your D’s experience with Celebrity. Congrats to her!

@daughtersdreams - “Cappies,” I love that
 now it’s a thing! Thanks for the well wishes for D; she’s still on cloud nine. Still auditioning, too
 you have to keep your face in their faces! Break legs to your D; let us all know what offers she gets!

Our laurels are showing
congratulations to former Cappie Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (a/k/a Lady Gaga) on her Oscar win for Best Song! She dropped out, but she’s still one of ours!!

Good Morning Molloy Moms or Cappie Moms since that’s the new thing. :slight_smile: According to the Where/When thread Molloy is supposed to be emailing out results today. I’m excited to hear who found this gem of a place and decides to join our kids!

D just got a waitlist. Nice surprise because she wasn’t sure if they really liked her that much. She had some schools she knew loved her, some who thought she was “meh”, and some she couldn’t read :wink:

Welcome to the family, @BrennaK 's D! Hope you commit! Hang in there, waitlisters!!!

My S just got accepted. We don’t know anything else yet (like if/how we can afford it), but it’s the first notice that has made me teary, because I know he really wanted this one.

My daughter just got the yes. We are planning to visit soon. :heart:

So happy for you, @tatteredandfriendly and @katzenbogen - welcome to the family!

Hey, @FlaMTmom - congrats and welcome to your S!

Thanks, @EastchesterMom! Very excited!

Another one today! Congratulations and welcome, @2019wolves !

Congrats everyone! So excited for you. I remember well how exciting it was when my son got this acceptance last year!

Class 6 is in the house!

S just got the acceptance email. We are very excited

My son too!

Congratulations and welcome, @Watamom and @ZukAndSowash!

Congratulations @mtmom3girls , @BrennaK , @tatteredandfriendly , @katzenbogen , @FlaMTmom , @2019wolves , @Watamom , and @ZukAndSowash for the Molloy/CAP21 acceptances/waitlist!! So happy for you all! It is a really fantastic program! I have a freshman D there, so happy to answer any questions you may have. :slight_smile: