Bid Day Moms, What do we wear?

<p>Casual, Sunday Casual, Sunday Church, etc???</p>

<p>I am sure I shall see every kind of outfit on the spectrum. Just trying to figure out should I go more dressed up, not over the top dressed, or casual like capris and a cute top.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>and best of luck to all of the girls</p>

<p>I would go casual sundress or capris, Bermudas and cute top. Last year I wore shorts and a t shirt and felt a little under dressed but it was still fine. This year I am wearing a sun dress.</p>

<p>Girls will be in sundresses from the houses. Except last year tri delts had on tank tops that commemorated the last bid day in the circle house.</p>

<p>Sundress for me. It’s freezing in Atlanta! Is it warmer in Tuscaloosa?</p>

<p>I would say sundress or capris and cute top. You will see everything…including the moms that dress like PNMs. Congrats on weathering the storm. I know there are a couple of moms that did not…I know it is painful right now. I would encourage you and your DD’s to think about Spring COB. It is much more relaxed :).
Enjoy tomorrow…it is an experience you will not forget! I am so jealous you all are there…</p>

<p>momoftriplets, it has been upper 70’s-80’s. It is warm and I think it feels a tad humid. Not drippy humid but just enough to frizz my hair. No breeze at all. Overcast skies with a chance of rain with the last I saw more of a chance tomorrow. That was today and yesterday for me. You would not be freezing in a sundress unless you are very cold natured.</p>

<p>Thinking of you Bid Day Mommas and daughters today! Have fun!</p>

<p>Should we send flowers to the dorm or the house? Can’t be there. Very sad! Have a great time everyone!</p>

<p>find out if your daughter will be going on a pledge retreat and when they will get back. send flowers to the dorm when she gets back.</p>

<p>Thanks for your help!</p>