Bid list

<p>[UA</a> Sorority Pledges Announced | University of Alabama News - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://uanews.ua.edu/2013/08/ua-sorority-pledges-announced-14/]UA”>http://uanews.ua.edu/2013/08/ua-sorority-pledges-announced-14/)</p>

<p>Thanks for the link! This is usually how we find out what local kids are actually going to Bama, now that son is an upperclassman. Wish they posted the same for the boys!</p>

<p>DD flipped when she saw her name in print on the bid lists posted in the window at The Trunk.</p>

<p>Sent her the link. Thanks!</p>

<p>Its nice to see where all DD’s friends and fellow CC UA pnm’s have landed. Congrats to all the girls for surviving their first real (and highly emotional)challenge as UA students. </p>

<p>Now, let the classes begin!</p>

<p>where did all the CC girls end up?</p>

<p>^^^ yes please! Would love to hear where our CC girls pledged.</p>

<p>I know of about where 6 girls went (but I will let their moms share where) – I found it very interesting - and good - that they all went to different houses, with most (if not all) of those houses being their #1 picks.</p>

<p>Alpha Chi Omega!!! #1 pick from the start!!</p>

<p>Alpha Gamma Delta!</p>

<p>how come you know so much, class2012mom???</p>

<p>Class2012Mom knows EVERYTHING! Haha. I probably know about a few of the same girls, too. That’s what partying together in IL will do for you!</p>

<p>I do NOT know everything! My friend’s D was pledging so I went to bid day. OMG. And I’ve been socializing with the moms here. </p>

<p>MereMom, I didn’t see your D but I did see one of the girls from the party besides the one I went over to see.</p>

<p>Delta Gamma in the house :slight_smile:
She loved them back at Preview. It has been her #1 all along.</p>

<p>C2M has had a busy weekend!!!</p>

<p>^^I’m jealous, Class2012Mom! I couldn’t be there so was relegated to watching the video clip on al.com and poring over the bid list. DD has also been filling me in on where others pledged and sending some photos.</p>

<p>I’ll bet the run for the houses was a sight to behold, Looked like a lot of fun.</p>

<p>TNCM - that is so great that she got her #1 from all along. :)</p>

<p>I didn’t see Delta Gamma on the list. Did I miss it? I know Delta Gammas at other colleges. My niece is one and son’s friend from grammar school is also one, neither at Bama, so I always like to see who has joined their sisterhood.</p>

<p>Yes, they are on there. One of her great recs was our good friend and former neighbor as well as one of her longtime friends and classmates mother. Both gave stellar recs. Both were like, “I was in a sorority” back in May and we were like, “all these years I never knew that!” Things fall into place when it is right.</p>

<p>I have a new Pi Phi - it was her #1 all along. Thanks to everyone here with all of the rushing information. Neither my wife or I went to schools with big Greek systems, so this has been a learning experience for us!</p>

<p>ChicagoBear, I saw your D at the Pi Phi house today. Message me your email and I’ll send you a picture. One of the other Chicago girls from our July party is also Pi Phi.</p>

<p>Thanks will do! I saw there were quite a few Chicago-area names on the Pi Phi bid list, and several other sororities.</p>