Binge watched tv shows

This is probably really old “news” but we are watching “The Killing” and it’s great. Highly recommend. Netflix. I guess at one time it was like a Showtime or AMC series.

Is anyone watching The Good Doctor? It’s on Hulu. Based on a Korean series, it’s about a surgical intern who is autistic. Terrific cast, I look forward to it every week (Hulu has current shows, a day later than they air on tv).

I realized late that the midseason of Scandal started already. Luckily I can get in on Hulu and caught the first winter episode before it expires (today?) It’s dark, not so much fun, but I’ll binge til i catch up. It’s the last season.

Any gardener here? There’s a great show on Netflix, Big Dreams Small Gardens. I am learning a lot.

There are 3 episodes of an amusing Brit show called Mary Portas: Secrrt Shopper. Netflix.

We’re finding Find It Fix It Flog It on Netflix amusing.

I have started Happy Valley. Am watching episode 2 so it might change, but it’s very realistic, great characters (47 Catherine is a sergent in a small Yorkshire town that has a lot of drug problems). So far so good!

A couple of years ago, I got on an Irish/UK Netflix show roll – The Fall, Broadchurch and Happy Valley. Highly recommend all three dark shows. And I just started watching McMafia because James Norton from Happy Valley is the star of the show. We were joking there are too many great TV shows, Rise just started. In the past year Big Little Lies, Ozark, Manhunt Unabomber, Mindhunter, The Alienist, The Crown and next week Billions returns!

yes to tThe Fall, Broadchurch, and Happy Valley. Also watching The Alienist, McMafia, and Looming Towers.

Season 2 of Sneaky Pete is now on Amazon Prime. I really enjoyed season 1 so I expect this new one will be just as good. Bryan Cranston is one of the creators.

I am really liking The Looming Tower. I just finished binging Absentia on Amazon Prime, which was very absorbing. I’m planning to watch Seven Seconds next and probably The Alienist also. I just read somewhere that there’s going to be a third season of True Detective, set in the Ozarks. I really liked the first season, but the second one, not so much. I hope this one will be more like the first season. @3sonsmom, I agree that there are so many great TV shows these days! It’s really hard to find the time to watch them all.

Can’t wait for Billions!

Thanks for recommending When Calls the Heart. My mom loves it and I’m enjoying it as well. Loved Rise this week. It’s so hard to watch live, week to week tv now. I love binge watching too much.

@Mom2jl I watched both seasons of True Detective but I liked the 2nd season. The 4 actors were good together. The Alienist is so good, I like the history part and the actors, another dark show though!

I just binged through Season 4 of Mozart in the Jungle, which I adore.

I have loved Mozart In The Jungle . . . but somewhat less so Season 4. I think the writers had to reach too far into the bottom of their bag for ideas.

I have yet to watch season 4 of Mozart…But I did enjoy Baby Ballroom on Netflix…children training very hard for Ballroom dancing. And Max and Olivia cracked me up.

I enjoyed Season 4 of MITJ, but I felt let down at the end. I wanted more and I want it now. I don’t want to spoil for anyone, but I need some answers!

A new show starring Alan Cumming debuts tonight. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-alan-cumming-20180314-story.html I saw at least one negative review in my quick search just now, but the show is probably worth watching at least once.

I just noticed that the murderous hottie Lee from Broadchurch is now on Homeland. He shows up as Anson in episode 5, and he and Carrie clearly have an interesting past.

Finished the first season of “Broadchurch.” Wow.