Binge watched tv shows

Mr. Robot! I love it but it’s too gritty for my H.

No spoilers, but the last episode of Mr. Robot (episode 7) was mind blowing.

I am now reminded of how much I hate, hate, hate laugh tracks. Probably one reason why I never watch sitcoms.

Anyone watch “The Affair”? Thoughts?

@audiophile I’ve heard that but am not to ep 7 yet!

I love the Affair!

I started watching the third season of House of Cards. I do like it. Watched 6 episodes so far. I like Kevin Spacey which helps.

Finshed House of Cards. I thought parts of season 3 were excellent and parts were a little goofy.

I guess I like it enough to watch season 4.

Mr. Robot! Done. Whew that was a ride.

Halt and Catch Fire. My “most recommended” new show to friends and family.

@dstark, thanks for “The Affair” recommendation. I binged into the wee hours. Now comes the hard part: either waiting until Season 2 is available to us, non-Showtime subscribers, or asking my kids how to watch it illegally :wink:

patiently waiting for more of The Affair. And Last Tango in Halifax.

I don’t know if anyone said, but Broachurch 2 is now on cable providers with BBC America. I haven’t checked mine to see which episodes. (Sometimes, they only run them a few weeks each.) The general reviews and Rottentomates are good.

You can also watch Broadchurch Season 2 on Amazon.

Mamon, but not free?

No, not free. But, I don’t get BBC on cable so it was the only way I could watch it. I think the entire season was about $20.

Try putlocker.com

I found it on youtube. I tried DailyMotion, but my adblocker is barking and I don’t want to unblock.

We are watching Mr Robot. But I agree with the comment about it being too gritty. After some scenes we are uncertain whether to continue. But we are hooked with the general story line and mystery about what is real or not.

We hear Blacklist is returning. That will be fun.

Youtube and DM both had issues. Putlocker turned out to be then answer and I’m not dealing with ads. Thanks, Consolation. I was hesitant to try some new alternate site, but it works.

The odd thing I haven’t encountered before was (maybe because I’ve watched so much Noir, usually several seasons as a string,) was that I had a little trouble remembering who and what, in Broadchurch. But I’m enjoying it. It also seems there are plans for season 3.

Started Treme on Amazon Prime. I like it! The music is great.

The music in Treme is great.

I am binge watching two shows right now. They both star Kyle Chandler. My wife and I like both shows. Friday Night Lights is great so far.