Binge watched tv shows

I watched the first two episode story on Shetland, and enjoyed it a lot. Interesting characters, good acting, spectacular scenery, and Scottish accents, who could ask for more. :slight_smile:

La Mante, which I know many enjoyed. Itā€™s so easy to slip into.

@alwaysamom The Shetland book series that the shows are based on are really good, too.

@amom2girls Thank you! I will add them to my long ā€˜to readā€™ list. :slight_smile:

@alwaysamom Iā€™ve never watched Travelers but 5-6 years ago we watched Perception with Eric McCormack (it may have been on USA or Lifetime). He was a neuropsychologist/professor who helped the police. Two or 3 seasons, good show.

Watched the first few episodes of Killing Eve on Hulu, was curious after Golden Globes. I like it!

We just started Travelers. Very interesting first episode - looks like weā€™ll continue.

@3sonsmom Perception was good, and they had an amazingly great array of actors who appeared for only an episode or two.

I highly recommend Schittā€™s Creek. Itā€™s such a charming, sweet show.

7 Seconds!!! Excellent and very relevant

Finished watching season 3 of Travelers with S. Wowā€¦!! I canā€™t believe Iā€™d never heard of this show. Itā€™s quite intriguing! I hope there are more seasons to come!!

H and I watched You. Very interesting and different from our usual choices. Canā€™t wait for the next season.

Latest obsession is Schittā€™s Creek. So funny, and touching, too. Just finished an episode in season 4 that was one of the most romantic Iā€™ve seen. If you donā€™t get hooked after the first two episodes, keep watching. It just keeps getting better. Very talented cast and each character is well-developed and endearing.

So glad that some of you are enjoying Schittā€™s Creek! It is a very sweet show. I love it, most of all because one of the actors is a friend of my D. Heā€™s as sweet in person as he is on the show. :slight_smile:

Eugene Levy and Catherine Oā€™Hara are always hilarious together. I love that ELā€™s kids are on the show with him. What a talented family.

Just discovered Bramwell on Prime. I love English shows!

I didnā€™t like Schitts Creek. Maybe I should try it again, since so many here are promoting it.

@Barbalot I binged You last week and was hooked.

I have been failing to connect with new series recently. I watched half of Homecoming, and just didnā€™t care whether I saw more or not, despite really loving seeing Julia Roberts and Sissy Spacek in their parts. I watched a few early episodes of some Korean series, and . . . nah. Sabrina failed to hold my attention. Watching shows aimed at teens is less fun if you donā€™t get to watch them with teens. Happy Valley felt like something I had already seen three times.

My wife is about to go on strike against the streaming services. She questions why everything has to be all dark and disturbing. She wants more rom-coms for adults.

@JHS. I felt the same way as your wife. And then when I was spending time with my sister in law and nephew they made me watch a comic book super hero show that I had ZERO interest in. Best rom com scenes (intermixed with the superhero stuff) Iā€™ve seen in a long long time. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNPadRakSVQ

Schitts Creek didnā€™t work for me either.

Currently watching Wallunder.

So glad Grace and Frankie is back. What Iā€™ve seen so far of the latest season is very funny.

^ Oh, good!