Binge watched tv shows

^^^I"m a fan of Shameless too–just started watching Season 9. I read that Fiona (Emmy Rossum) is leaving the series.

Enjoying Shameless, again. Will hate to see her go if that’s true @Bromfield2 !

The Last Kingdom is one I look forward too and binge pretty immediately, every season. It has grown better and better, I agree @momsquad I might like it more than Vikings, now…

I was desperate for something this weekend so I watched a few episodes of Tidelanders - Netflix, Aussie series about a fishing/drug dealing town with sirens (like the mythology - mermaids) in the water and half-siren half-human residents. It is passably entertaining but I’m not sure I’ll stay with it once…anything else…is on that I want to see. The actors are very attractive and take off their shirts a lot.

Am I really the only person who loved “Money Heist” on Netflix? From Spain (La Casa de Papel”)

It’s riveting! Two seasons available now with a third, produced by Netflix, coming some time in 2019.

^^We enjoyed Money Heist, it got better as it progressed. My husband was enthralled from the beginning but it took me longer to get hooked. I thought the ending was absolutely perfect so I’m almost disappointed they will revive it.

We just binge watched 2 seasons of The Good Place on Netflix. Very well written and acted. We think it’s hilarious as do our teens.

We like Money Heist! We only have three episodes left in the second season.

I started the Good Place from the beginning and it’s pretty funny. I had previously only seen a bit out of sequence and couldn’t get interested in it. I love Kristen Bell in just about anything.

I also started watching The Carrie Diaries, for some mindless fun. It’s been good for light watching in-between the darker shows we tend to watch, and my mom likes it.

I loved watching The Carrie Diaries with my D when it was first on.

I started watching the Conan O’Brian travel show on Netfljx. Now, I’ve never stayed up late to watch any night time talk shows, him included. ButI like travel shows and DH and I watched the first episode last night. (Cuba)

OMG, I had tears in my eyes laughing. It’s really good. Can’t speak for the remainder of it, haven’t watch yet.

It’s true. Season 9 is Emmy’s last.

Bordertown (Finnish, Netflex) has a season 2 now, released yesterday.

WE just started Better Call Saul; it’s shaping up to be good…

^One of my favorites!!! Better call Saul is so interesting.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit had a wonderful last episode.
I did not like season 3 but 4 was very good. I love the opening song–it makes me
laugh.

Started VANITY FAIR on Prime last night. Like it very much!

Has anyone watched Russian Doll? I’ve seen a few articles today and a recommendation from two friends about it. It stars Natasha Lyonne, who is also one of the creators, along with Amy Poehler and Leslye Headland.

Continuing with my historical show binges…I just finished The Tudors on Netflix about Henry VIII starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Very good storytelling and acting.

So if you like history, I would watch in this order (chronologically): The Last Kingdom, Knightfall (King Philip IV), Medici Masters of Florence, The Tudors, Reign, Versailles. All very good and binge worthy!

@crknwk2000 and @maya54 I’ll look at Informer, I initially put The Informer as the title on IMDb.com and a 2019 movie with Rosamund Pike and Joel Kinneman came up! I finished a four episode British show on Netflix yesterday, Collateral. I watched since Carey Mulligan the lead, I like her. Reviews were so-so on IMDb but i found it suspenseful.

@OHMomof2 - I started Vanity Fair tonight- I really like it, too!

“Has anyone watched Russian Doll? I’ve seen a few articles today and a recommendation from two friends about it. It stars Natasha Lyonne, who is also one of the creators, along with Amy Poehler and Leslye Headland.”

There are very few actors I cannot stand to watch but Natasha Lyonne is one. I can’t fully explain why.

After my last post I just saw this in a review of Russian Doll “: One speed bump along the way to getting into the show might involve whatever feelings (pro or con) the viewer has about Lyonne, an actor whose default setting is dyspeptic and curmudgeonly.”

I’m pleased with the acknowledgement that Lyonne is a huge turn off for a lot of people. It’s not just me!