Binge watched tv shows

I just watched Minding the Gap. It’s really good! I saw it on PBS’s P.O.V. series but it’s a Hulu production.

I finally watched Orange is the new black. I liked the early seasons better than the last two. It’s kind of hard to follow what is going on since some seasons cover 4-5 months and some 4-5 days.

I did learn that the main character went to the same high school as my parents, which is nothing but fun trivia.

@twoinanddone I watched OITNB over the holidays; now I’ve started on the Australian version - Wentworth; less violent, more soapy.

Finishing up LOVE --ended up really liking it. 4 Seasons.
Srugim is one of my all time favorites and one of the few that I have ever willing watched over and over.
H hated it. The character development is amazing.

Frankie and Grace is signed for a 6th season.

^ I really liked LOVE, too. I think we watched LOVE and Catastrophe back to back and enjoyed them both so much. Can’t wait for the next (and final) season of Catastrophe, airing March 15th on Amazon Prime.

Still enjoying “The Americans.” Cracks me up that the spy/assassin parents are so upset their daughter is reading the Bible! “We’ve failed our children!” Ha.

S3 got me watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. I was slow to warm to it but it got me hooked. I ended up binge watching with him. Characters with powers, time travel and trying to prevent the apocalypse is not my usual fare. It really is an unfolding mystery about the characters and what will happen. Now I want to see the next season.

I agree, @MaineLonghorn. Elizabeth gets so angry about that!

I finished Russian Doll last week and I liked it so much that I went back and watched it all over again.

Just started Scott & Bailey and it’s interesting, layered. So far. But when shows wrap up a case in an episode, I do lose some of the urgency about getting back to it.

Latest binge: Scandal! I always thought it was about teenagers. Not West Wing with sex!

Scandal was fun for the first two seasons. Then it went off the rails…

Well I am at the end-ish of Season 2 with Huck and the shooting of Fitz.

One season was a bit disappointing. maybe that was 3. Then it rebounded. Imo.

Loved the lastt “The Americans” episode we watched - the dad splurged and bought a 1982 Camaro, the first year of the “updated” car. The wife had the same look on her face that I did when my dad pulled up in front of my dorm in the same car (even the same color, white!) and said it was for my sister and me. Absolutely shocked! It still stuns me that he bought that for us. We’d been sharing a horrible 1973 yellow Maverick before that.

Is this same car that drew a very wistful response from Stan Beeman?

I just finished season 2 of Bordertown. I became really attached to the characters, hoping there will be a season three. What to binge watch next?

Thanks to whoever recommended Shtisel. I’m not quite done with Season 1, but am very engrossed.

Yes.

The only problem with “The Americans” is that DH can’t “let go” after watching it. He said he tossed and turned all night long, thinking about it. We may have to limit ourselves to watching it on weekends.