Binge watched tv shows

So many good suggestions from everyone. Salamander was great, why did I wait so long to watch it?
Watching Bletchley Circle now, has me sucked in. Much better than I thought it would be.

I loved Bletchley Circle! Salamander, too. I think I’ve watched all there’s to watch. I can’t find any more interesting shows.

Igloo, I had links to more Euro Noir and Nordic Noir, will see if I can find it. I started Spiral (French) but got distracted. Did you watch Hinterland? (Wales.)

I have just discovered Justified. Excellent writing. Love it, but can’t understand what all the red necks and country bumpkins are doing with their ill-gotten gains. I mean, they don’t live in nice houses, they don’t drive nice cars, and they don’t take luxurious vacations. They just do all this illegal stuff and hoard the money. And too, what must the murder rate be in this small town with all the shooting? I guess it’s best too enjoy the show without thinking about it too much.

Binge watched “The Jinx” – highly recommended, even though most of you probably already watched it.

I’ve been reading good things about “Narcos” on Netflix–just started watching it.

Binging on Parenthood right now. I get all my good leads on this thread.

Catastrophe - Netflix British series
“An idiot Abroad” - campy at times, but engaging- (FYI I did not watch china or India segment) I started with Petra 

Catastrophe is on Amazon Prime.

We just caught up on Rectify. Absolutely loved it!

The Code is an excellent six-episode Australian series streaming on Netflix–highly recommend! I also recently watched both Olive Kitteridge and Mildred Pierce on HBO. Both were very well done, but I was really blown away by Olive Kitteridge. Frances McDormand was amazing! I have added both Rectify and Bloodline to my list on Netflix, but haven’t started either of them yet. DH and I are caught up right now in Sense8 (on Netflix) and Ray Donovan (Showtime through Hulu).

Has anyone watched Extant on Amazon Prime? We just started it, but aren’t sure whether it gets better or worse.

I, too, loved Olive Kitteridge. I have watched it multiple times. Such a terrific cast and interesting characters in a wonderful story. I loved the book, too!

@oldmom4896 thanks for correction about Catastrophe on Amazon Prime- I’m mixing Netflix and amazon, because there are thousands of movies, and it’s still hard to find something.

Can someone explain to a non-techie how to watch the HBO series such as Olive Ketteridge? We have a Neo Box and Netflix subscription. I think that is all we have available.

I had an HBOnow subscription for about 5 months, mostly to watch Game of Thrones, but I also watched several other shows and movies during that time. I noticed that on Netflix, Olive Kitteridge is available to rent on discs only, but not streaming. It’s also available on Amazon Instant Video but you have to pay for it by episode. It would probably be cheaper to get a subscription to HBOnow for a month to see it and anything else that’s only on HBO.

“Narcos” on Netflix. oh my gosh. so good.

@coralbrook, try going to putlocker.com

Occasionally, I have an issue with putlocker wanting to run ads and not moving. I have been able to click ‘open in new tab’ (for the ads) and then watch on the original tab. They warn there can be buffer issues, but I haven’t had that problem.

Btw, the Worricker Trilogy is good, but I don’t find it great. It has a old fashioned, slower feel, apparently intentional.

I have adblock running all the time. :slight_smile: If nothing happens with the first version putlocker shows me, I just click on the “try another version” tab until I find a good one. Usually even that is unnecessary. I’ve never opened in a new tab.