Binge watched tv shows

I’m watching Younger on Hulu. I never knew anything about Sutton Foster before she was on Gilmore Girls : A Year in the Life. She stars in Younger and I really like her. Fun show, seventh season coming later this year.

Don’t know if it’s been posted but 2nd season of My Brilliant Friend on HBO started Monday night.

Little Fires Everywhere - first 3 eps on Hulu! I’m very excited because I really loved the book, hopefully the show is as good…

^^^ I am going to somehow find time to watch this!

Younger is a fun show. Good entertainment - sort of like Gilmore Girls with a little edge. Quick episodes. I also knew none of the cast except Hilary Duff - enjoy them all!

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot to record Season 2 so just fixed that and watched Monday’s episode On Demand.

@4kids4us,

We switched In October from Spectrum to Fios so had lost all my “record series.” My cousin told me yesterday she had just started watching first season on HBO so I thought…hmmm…maybe they are repeating it because 2nd season coming soon. And sure enough.

I had to watch first epi OnDemand, too. And it appears it will be just as great as 1st season was.

The Hour ( Acorn…accessed thru Prime Video) is great. 1950’s setting involving a News Hour tv show, spies and world affairs. Plus Romance and great period clothes. Highly recommend!

Tiger King. Don’t read about it, just watch it. On Netflix.

I’ve watched the first two episodes of Little Fires Everywhere. I’m enjoying it. So far it seems to follow the book pretty much to a tee - as far as what I remember. Reese is spot on as the mom. Kerry Washington also does a great job as Mia though it’s hard for me to see her as someone who is not Olivia Pope!

I am watching The English Game on Netflix. So far, so good.

@abasket and @OHMomof2 we watched the first two episodes of Little Fires Everywhere. I didn’t watch Scandal and I’ve only seen Kerry in a few movies. She switches her emotions in a flash! Watched Big Little Lies with Reese and read the book. I do wish I read the Little Fires book, we recommend the show.

^^^I love Celeste Ng and will definitely watch Little Fires Everywhere. I watched Big Little Lies this summer (read the book too)—like both.

We are finishing up Succession—an HBO series.If you like dysfunctional family stories (I do!! Makes my crazy family seem normal) you might like this one. It’s supposedly based on Rupert Murdoch and his family. There are lots of despicable characters!!

@Bromfield2,

My good friend was at her closest friend’s son’s wedding. His wife is an actress and Siobhan (forget her name in real life) was at the wedding. She came in a ridiculous outfit - like something we would see on the “worst dress” thread!

It took my friend a while to figure out where she knew this person from.

Ozark Season 3 starts FRIDAY!!!

^^ I was so excited to see Ozark is returning Friday! There isn’t a whole lot to get excited about right now, lol. So this was great news.

talk about guilty pleasures; and the bottom of the barrel: spent a cozy night last night playing games on my phone, watching Gossip Girl with my daughter who’s beading necklaces. Sort of fun.

Anyone watching “Elite” season 3 with me to pass time?!

@emilybee Sarah Snook plays Shiv (Siobhan). I would probably be tempted to rave about the show! Succession and Fleabag were the shows I told anyone who would listen, favorites last year. Succession also has the best theme music.

@sunnyschool and @psychmomma Ozark, we look forward to Friday!

Another Ozark fan here! DH and I are really looking forward to the new season. We also started watching Succession and are hooked! @3sonsmom, I agree that it has the best theme music. I always appreciate good shows that also have good theme music.

It might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but DH and I have also enjoyed the show Patriot. It’s pretty quirky, and a strangely appealing take on a story about an undercover intelligence officer–suspenseful, funny, but also somewhat sad. We both really liked the theme music for the first season, but not as much for the second one. Both seasons are on Amazon Prime.

@bgbg4us - I loved watching Gossip Girl with my daughter. She loved Chuck Bass.