Binge watched tv shows

What about Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad? Two of my favorite shows :slight_smile:

1 Like

On Windows 10, the casting button is under ā€œConnectā€, in theā€™side pull" menu, for lack of a better name, that also has bluetooth, airplane mode, etc. It will find whatever casting dongle you are using, and then just click on it.

1 Like

We watched about a season and a half of Suits ā€“ enjoyed the first season but will probably move on to something new very soon.

We really enjoyed Suits back when when it was released season by season (though I think we often watched on different night through Comcast on-Demand). Over time things got even more far fetched, but we enjoyed all the seasons.

3 Likes

Oh sorry. Iā€™m not used to watching anything before most other people. Although I also try not to read further on posts that are obviously about a show I havenā€™t watched yet. I canā€™t edit it now but I hope my comment left a little mystery at least about the how, why and who. Keep watching anyway for those.

We fished Season 2 of Suits and will take a break. Maybe weā€™ll go back to it down the road based on your comments.

1 Like

If anybody has not tried ā€œCall the Midwifeā€ (Netflix), itā€™s a show my husband and I both really liked. Yea, on most episodes you do have to watch a childbirth scene. But there is so much interesting drama (with some funny moments) in this cast of nuns, nurses and families!

8 Likes

I remembered another cool thing about ā€œCall The Midwifeā€, a BBC period drama series about a group of nurse midwives working in the East End of London in the late 1950s and 1960s. Over the 9 seasons, you get to see the progression of culture changes in London / world.

6 Likes

Has anyone seen Only Murders in the Building on Hulu? Three episodes were released earlier this week. One NPR reviewer liked it and Iā€™m a fan of Steve Martin (who is in it along with Martin Short and Selena Gomez). Figured Iā€™d give it a try.

3 Likes

We started Reservation Dogs yesterday and immediately watched all five available episodes. Itā€™s really entertaining and itā€™s surprising that the main character has never acted before- heā€™s very good.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to give it a try and will report back :slight_smile: ā€¦ right after I finish the episodes of Ted Lasso Iā€™ve kept for now!
(I just finished the Christmas episode and I really liked it. Could be an ā€œinstant classicā€ that gets replayed many times.)

5 Likes

We finally finished our re-watch of Downton Abbey last night. I think I liked it even more being able to binge it than when we had to watch an episode each week when it originally aired.

4 Likes

Back almost 20 yrs ago my son and I binged watched the 3 Back To The Future movies. All the connections between the 3 movies were much more obvious than back in the day when we saw them as they were released years apart.

2 Likes

We watched the first 3 episodes last night and really enjoyed it.

We just finished the final episode of ā€œKimā€™s Convenienceā€. Provided so many laughs. So sad it wonā€™t be renewed for a 6th season.

5 Likes

Agree. We binge watched it months ago and still occasionally find ourselves saying, ā€œsneak attackā€ in Mr Kimā€™s voice!

2 Likes

The only downside to watching ā€˜Kimā€™s Convenienceā€™ is I sometimes get hungry for a hot bowl of Kimchi-jjigae.

1 Like

I loved Kimā€™s Convenience too. Unfortunately I read some of the controversy about the last season though and it gave me a different perspective. But I still thought it was a great show.

OK see you!

Watching Nine Perfect Strangers on Hulu, I like it, so far. A lot of the cast is really good, makes you interested in them. Except Nicole Kidman, I donā€™t yet feel any empathy for her character.

4 Likes

Ms Gomez is a fine actress but every time I see her onscreen the theme song /ear worm from Wizards of Waverley Place gets stuck in my head!

1 Like