Binge watched tv shows

Season 3 of The Morning Show (Apple TV+) premiered today.

5 Likes

I tried Silent Witness, but the female main character in the first few seasons bugs me for some reason. Her facial expressions seems to be too “happy” at inappropriate times to me. Some actors just don’t appeal to everyone I guess.

Maybe start with season 10, when Nikki Alexander is the lead female. I found it really started to pick up in season 16 which was the first season with the Nikki, Jack Hodgson, and Clarissa Mullery triumvirate.

2 Likes

And a cool thing is that you CAN start season 16 or 18 and follow what’s going on.

2 Likes

Absolutely. I started with a later season, 16 I think, ran to the end, and then went bach to see the earlier seasons.

2 Likes

After years and years of watching, with sometimes waiting out great gaps in production, we FINALLY finished “Doc Martin”. It’s over. I will miss them and that place. Nice wrap up though.

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll give it another go.

1 Like

I subscribed to Apple TV to watch “Silo,” so today I started “The Morning Show.” I like it so far.

4 Likes

We liked The Morning Show. Will re-up with Apple+ when all the episodes of that and Lessons in Chemistry are out and watch those and the last season of Ted Lasso.

4 Likes

Many thanks to whoever suggested Crash Course in Romance. We’ve really been enjoying it. (about half way through) Very cute.

3 Likes

We really liked The Night Agent (Netflix, 10 episodes). There are some violent scenes, though no worse than many other shows of this type. Sometimes it was a bit confusing, but it tied up all the loose ends nicely at end. I read that there will be a Season 2, but not for a year or more.

2 Likes

Where did you watch the final few seasons of Doc Martin
? I think it was like a 20 year production.

There’s a new season of Glow Up on Netflix - it’s a reality show (competition) about make up artists, a world I know nothing about. What they can do is astonishing and the show offers glimpses into things I find very strange (eg pricy high fashion for your avatar).

1 Like

Keeping my trend of “trash tv” (I mean, I watch SOME higher quality entertainment…) I just finished season 2 of Selling The OC!!! :laughing: Have to say, it’s more entertaining - and the real estate is better than Selling Sunset.

2 Likes

Season 2 premiered last week.

1 Like

Ooohhh thanks! I’d seen Anna Torv was doing press and thought it might announce the show’s return but I hadn’t realized S2 had premiered already! Thank you so much :smiling_face:

Is The Newreader Season 1 available for streaming?

Roku

1 Like

Acorn.

1 Like

I think Apple TV+ is becoming my favorite streaming service. Just finished watching Bad Sisters, Foundation, Shrinking, and Drops of God. They were all excellent!

6 Likes