Binge watched tv shows

I’m still watching The Affair, although I’m not absolutely sure why. Like @IxnayBob , I enjoy the shifting perspectives and, having known Joshua Jackson since he was a child, it’s always nice to see him act.

I am binging on The Fall. Talk about dark! I am on Series 3 and I need to take a bit of a break today because it is putting me in a dark mood. There have been parts of it that I find frustrating, but overall, it’s a very well done psychological drama. I didn’t know, and I wish I had, that it was a continuing story through all three series.

3 was tough.

We finished “Travelers” – big cliffhanger of a season ending. Enjoyed it overall, but it looks like Season 2 won’t be out until December-ish. On to what’s out so far of Homeland.

In the mood for a blast from the past original First seasons of Dick Van Dyke show, and Mary Tyler Moore show - both on Netflix, nice distractions if anyone interested

@Montegut - what channel?

We are Binge watching The Crown now. Great show. John Lithgow is terrific as Churchill, and Foy is great as ERII.

Paradise was on Netflix, but I heard about it through CC, and think it was originally on PBS. But I caught two seasons on Netflix. Great show!

Paradise was on PBS BBC, I watched it on Netflix and I loved it! Wish there was 3rd season for sure. I love PBS!

Netflix for Paradise!

I wasn’t able to get in to the affair - I think I gave it about 3 or 4 episodes and that was it. I haven’t heard of Paradise, I’ll have to check that one out! I’m in the middle of Season 2 of The Borgias. There have been a few episodes this season I find a bit too graphic and could do without. Season 1 wasn’t really like that. Oh well, I still love it, I just have to look away on occasion. Does anyone watch Orange is the New Black? I watched Season 1 when it first came out and like it but I couldn’t get in to Season 2 for some reason. I’m thinking of giving it another try.

I love OITNB. One of the best shows out there, IMO.

@Fishnlines29, I too watched season 1 of OITNB, but have not watched it since. I wonder it I should hop on back but I get putting It off same for “Outlander”

I think OITNB improved as each season went on. It became much more interesting when it stopped its sole focus on Piper. Such a great cast and so many of the other characters, and their backstories, were far more interesting than Piper’s.

@OHMomof2 Paradies is on Netflix. It’s pretty entertaining.

Ooops, it’s already menetioned a few times.

Thanks!
I just started season one of Mercy Street on Netflix, really enjoying that one!

Agree @alwaysamom. The last season or two, the Piper scenes were my least favorite.

^^ I saw Samira Wiley (Poussey) recently as she’s in town filming The Handmaid’s Tale. One of my favorite characters on OITNB.

Stranger Things is really strange!!! 6 episodes in…

@OHMomof2 …I went to Netflix and I can’t find Mercy Street. I see 5 choices with the word Mercy, but none with Street.

My bad @conmama- it’s Amazon Prime.