Binge watched tv shows

http://www.viralthread.com/these-hidden-netflix-codes-will-unlock-thousands-of-hidden-movies-and-genres/?utm_source=noxxxx&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=post

I came across this link in my Facebook feed. Looks good for us Netflix addicts!

Has anyone watched ā€œThe Expanseā€? Itā€™s sci fi with a pending war between Earth, Mars, and the asteroid belt inhabitants. Available on Amazon Prime. Anyway, we watched the 1st episode. Not sure whether it gets better or worse.

Just finished Season 2 of Homeland. If I remember correctly, Season 3 was not very good, as we stopped watching at that point. But Iā€™ll give it a try, and I got Season 4 on sale at Best Buy this week, so hope to be ready for Season 5 when we get Showtime for Twin Peaks. Hubby is going to make me stop Starz, though, which I love, especially with The Missing starting up this week.

Thereā€™s a season 3 of Dicte (Danish.) Now Iā€™m trying to figure out how/where to watch. The trailer, btw, is a bit of a spoiler, be forewarned.

Also, set your sights on the next Broadchurch. I think ITV will air in in the UK this month (??) but itā€™ll first be available here on BBC America. Maybe some else knows more than I do.

Iā€™ll be starting Santa Clarita Diet this weekend. Iā€™ll see how it goes as Zombies arent really my thing.

@OHMomof2 ā€¦thanks. Bummer.

Some one on here recommended Offspring on Netflix. My husband and I both love it. Thank you to whoever it was!!! Just need to find where we can watch season 6! [=

@southerncalimom I was the one who recommended Offspring. Glad youā€™re loving it! I love it, too. A friend of mine loaned me Season 6 which her son-in-law downloaded somehow. I havenā€™t watched it yet but am looking forward to it, maybe next week.

@patsmom Huh, Iā€™ll have to bookmark that one when Iā€™m ready for my next show!

The Expanse

I watched season 1, but wasnā€™t interested enough to buy 2. Some of the episodes I only watched the last 10 minutes and then the recaps.

Z, the beginning of everything ā€¦ Amazon

I enjoyed this. A friend strongly objected to the whole concept of fictionalized biography. I think itā€™s worth it for the clothes and it inspired me to read Zeldaā€™s The Last Waltz and now am 're reading Scottā€™s This Side of Paradise.

I binged Z this week!

Anyone have problems understanding Prince Albert in Victoria? His low whispery voice is grating on my nerves, I want to shout to speak up!

I finally finished The OA. Man, do I ever have active ambivalence about that show. There are some things absolutely marvelous about it. Among them is the dance aspect, which the New York Times wrote about last weekend. Without giving too much away, the show involves some complex, coordinated, repetitive movements that are dance-like but not really like any dance you have ever seen. Sometimes multiple characters perform the movements together, and itā€™s very powerful. And I love some of the acting. Which is pretty important, because without great acting the script would just go splat, and even with great acting it barely achieves a soft landing ā€“ forget about soaring.

I really love the idea of Brit Marling and Zal Batmanglij ā€“ college friends who have remained creative collaborators into their mid-30s, writing parts for her that are not bimbos screaming in fear or taking off their shirts. But the reality is that their script is a mess. A mess with some good ideas and inspired moments, but a mess nonetheless.

Yes, Prince Albertā€™s voice is so low and whispery, but he is so handsome. I find myself googling all the history from watching ā€œVictoriaā€. Their only 8 episodes as it is a miniseries. Not sure how many to go yet.

Z is my next binge. I am finishing up ā€œBogiaā€™sā€ on Netflix after I watched "Borgias on Amazon Prime.
Amazon Primeā€™s Borgia is the Showtime series. I like the Netflix Borgias much better.

@BingeWatcher Z wonā€™t take long. Not as many episodes as I hoped!

Iā€™ve only seen the Jeremy Irons ā€œThe Borgiasā€. Thereā€™s another? On Prime?

@OHMomof2 , look for Borgias on Netflix, It is very good but I do wish Jeremy Irons was the Pope on it. But it is still better than the Amazon Prime one.

Now that Season 4 of The Americans is running on FX, Season 3 is available on Amazon Prime. I started watching the first episode but had to go back and research who was who and what was what. But Iā€™m looking forward to it. Since I donā€™t have cable, I have to wait for streaming!

@oldmom4896, I think you mean that Season 4 is now available on Amazon Prime because Season 5 is about to start on FX. Iā€™m in the same boat as you are, so Iā€™m excited to finally see Season 4!

I love, love, love "The Americanā€™s, need to remember to set my DVR for season 5