Binge watched tv shows

I love Black Sails…I will miss it.

I fell off Outlander too, I think when they where in France…I need to watch Season 2 of American Crime.

My kid is addicted to anything Hamilton… So I watched the HBO series “John Adams” sooooooooo good I love Laura Linney!!! Paul Giamatti is really good also. ANd finally the dreamy Rufus Sewel plays Alexander Hamilton.

I just binged through the last 4 or so episodes of Designated Survivor. I continue to like it, and if fact found that it was improving.

@OHMomof2 Thank you for the recommendation. Watched one season. A bit violent for me at the moment. Sometimes I am ok with violence. Right now I think I am in Hallmark mood :slight_smile: Getting soppy, I guess.

Hubby is watching Designated Survivor. I watched with him the other night and really liked it. Going to start watching with him.

On the last episode of The Young Pope. Really love it. Highly recommend it.

Anyone watching the new season of Billions? I starting watching the first season mostly because I’m a huge fan of Paul Giamatti (I saw him in September at conference where he performed with a group called Theater of War–he was brilliant.) Second season is just OK. I hope it gets better.

I’m liking it. Fewer whips.

Did anyone else watch Hunted the reality show? I was fascinated. 18 Americans in pairs of two have one hour to “go on the run” and intelligence/police try to track them. I knew using an ATM was obviosly bad, but other things I didn’t know about.

Thanks to a poster here whose name I don’t remember, this site has provided some great UK and Australian tv shows; for me APTCH (A place to call home), Poldark and Last Tango in Halifax were just some of the greats. http://www.simplyjune.org/p/favorites.html?m=0
oh…and I’d like to add Mcleod’s Daughters on Hulu (seasons 1-6) stopped after that as my favorites left…and Packed to the Rafters…I seem to have a thing for Australian shows!

We just discovered a new show on animal planet, The Zoo, which is a backstage glimpse at the people who work at the Bronx Zoo and the animals they take care of. It is nice to see people enthusiastic about their work (though I have to wonder about the poor guy who has to give a very angry rattlesnake medicine orally lol), they all show amazing dedication on the show and love and caring for the animals.

@justforthis, have you tried Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries? It’s a great Australian show on Netflix that we raved about a year or so ago.

Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries is also on Amazon Prime Video if you don’t have Netflix.

@2VU0609; I have not but will definitely check it out…thanks.

I have been vilely ill with an all-respiratory infection for the last week and have not left the house. Day before yesterday I discovered Good Girls Revolt and have binged through a bunch of episodes with great enjoyment. (The sound track alone!) Love Grace Gummer’s intermittent appearances as Nora Ephron.

I enjoyed Good Girls Revolt also, too bad it won’t be renewed for a second season.

Just finished Hotel Beau Sejour on Netflix. I really liked this much more than I thought I would. If you like dark foreign murder mystery series this is one to watch.

Another good series on Netflix that I haven’t seen mentioned yet is Sensitive Skin. About a middle aged woman (Kim Cattrall) and her family.

@Marylandfour I think I may have mentioned Sensitive Skin here a while ago. It was on here in Canada a few years ago. I agree that it is very good. Excellent acting and a terrific cast. Beautifully filmed in my city!

@Marylandfour Why won’t Good Girls Revote be renewed??? I loved it! So sad indeed!

@BingeWatcher , I agree, very sad.
Here is a bit more info: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/good-girls-revolt-are-networks-eyeing-canceled-amazon-drama-953536

That is SO disappointing!