Binge watched tv shows

We are wasting our time binge watching Death in Paradise about a stiff British police investigator stuck on an island solving predictable crimes. It’s just a fluff binge, but might be interesting to some who like Caribbean scenery. It’s filmed on the island of Guadeloupe. It’s on Netflix

Dear White People mentioned above sounds like something I would be interested in also.

I loved Dr Foster too. Just will mention that the main actress was in Scott and Bailey. She played Bailey, whose first name I forget. It’s a completely different role. Rachel? maybe?

Dear White People Spoiler
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;No way would Gabe have called the campus cops at that party. Just totally out of character.

When the cop appeared and drew the gun on Reggie, I was desperately hoping that the white guy would pull HIS id. Then I was desperately hoping that he would turn to Reggie and say “I apologize. You were right.”

@Consolation You can do [spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler] coding. Put “spoiler” in the square brackets.

@CALSmom I haven’t started this season yet. Is it good? I’ve only watched the top seasons like Palau, Cook Islands (my favorite), Cagayan, and Pearl Islands. How is this current season comparing?

I watched the entire season of “Dear White People” and loved it.

This season of survivor is good. It’s hard to describe but it seems like people have “real” relationships with others, that getting a trusted group of allies is still important, there aren’t any “villians” and there have been some genuinely feel good moments between cast members.

@CaliCash this season is really good! They’re all “game changers” so they’ve been on before. I’m enjoying it and so far last three eliminations have been blindsides!

@CaliCash, the current Survivor season is excellent, imho!

^^^^^agree!

@bingewatcher I finished it yesterday. Hope it comes back!

The CC crowd should be especially interested because it’s ALL college related.

Finished Broadchurch 3 last night. Tough subject, but loved being back in that setting, with those characters. Thanks, @SyrAlum, for the link.

This isn’t really about binge-watching but since there are a lot of Jason Katims fans who participate in this thread, I thought I’d mention that the pilot Rise has been picked up for the fall. It’s based on the book Drama High by a friend of mine and a terrific author, Michael Sokolove. I don’t recommend it simply because I know him, but rather because he is a wonderful writer, and the story is such a good one. Mike returned to his alma mater in Levittown, PA to write about the amazing drama teacher, Lou Volpe, who taught there for 40+ years, and the influence he had on his students. I hope that the show is as good as the book!

Sense8 is back on Netflix for Season two, and so is The Last Kingdom! I don’t have time to watch all that this week but I’m very excited :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tip about The Last Kingdom being back, @OHMomof2! Nice to see Uhtred again.

Sure is @Ynotgo !! <3 <3

I don’t think anyone has mentioned “Sneaky Pete” here yet. Season 1 is on Amazon Prime. I just finished binge-watching over 2 days and really enjoyed it. The showrunner is Graham Yost, who did “Justified”. Bryan Cranston produced it and is one of the stars, along with Giovanni Ribisi and a lot of other recognizable faces. The first episode is a little flat, so give it at least 3 and I guarantee you’ll be hooked!

DH and I enjoyed Sneaky Pete. Given that DH also enjoyed Justified and it’s done by the same showrunner, that’s not surprising. Really liked Bryan Cranston, Margo Martindale, Giovanni Ribisi.

Can someone share the broadchurch season 3 link. I cant find it.

I looked for it too, and I think the poster made a mistake. As far as I can tell, there were 2 seasons.