Binge watched tv shows

@lookingforward thank you for the tip! I’m up at 12:20 watching episode 2 of Hinterland;)

@CALSmom - I read the book back in the 80s or so, so the story wasn’t a surprise. But seeing it was hard. Very well done series, I “enjoyed” it. I hear it may go on past the book’s storyline now.

Dicte season 3 is much, much darker.

I started to watch “Long Strange Trip” last night on Amazon (a long documentary about the Grateful Dead chopped up into 6 episodes). I may actually keep watching it. It was interesting and enjoyable. I’m not sure anyone who never cared about the Grateful Dead’s music would enjoy it, but I can attest that someone who stopped caring about the Grateful Dead about 40 years ago could find it interesting and enjoyable.

Other than that, I have been rolling craps recently. I’ve watched one or two episodes of several shows without wanting to watch any more.

Thanks @doschicos @OHMomof2 I’ll give it a try. The same friend who recommended it tried to get me to watch GOT. I watched part of first episode but I didn’t last. Another friend tried to get me into TWD and Breaking Bad but I couldn’t get past a few episodes; same with Sons of Anarchy.

@alwaysamom, Season 7 of Offspring has been released!

Bingeing second season of Billions. So good!

@emilybee Thank you! I love that show!

YW.

I’m just hoping Nina is still with lawyer guy when season starts. I don’t think I have it in me to get attached to another boyfriend!

Binged on second season of Top of the Lake.

Meh.

Starting season 3 of Damages. Glenn Close is so good.

Im having trouble going back to House of Cards. Ugh, maybe saying it will get me back to it.

Want to thank @Mom2jl who, on the movies thread, recommended the just watch web site. Through it, I found a legit way to finish The Loch (called Loch Ness here.) Via Acorn, which is avail standalone or through Amazon Prime.

I’m trying again to watch Bloodline since so many of you like it. I keep falling asleep before the end of the first episode :frowning: I’ll try again tonight…

By the way, I highly recommend Queen of the South. About a drug cartel, specifically one woman’s story (played by Alice Braga). Season One is on Netflix.

@OHMomof2 I loved the Mexican/Spanish soap opera that QotS is based on! I’ve been meaning to watch this version, everyone I know who watches it loves it.

@OHMomof2 – I also was underwhelmed by Bloodline and lost interest before the end of the first season. Queen of the South sounds interesting, thanks for the reco.

@OHMomof2 I pushed myself to watch Bloodline, but at this point I can’t recall whether I made it into season two. Despite the presence of Kyle Chandler. :slight_smile: I think I have now given myself permission to quit permanently.

I recently watched The Night Manager, which was great.

Need to start something new…I think I’ll give Ozark a whirl.

Watched three episodes of “Game of Thrones” tonight, from season 3. I guess we’re officially addicted now.

Watched the BBC’s Strike (Cormoran Strike: the cuckoo’s calling, based on Robert Galbraith’s novels IE., JK Rowling’s adult novels). Strongly recommended (+ the novels!)

Just started watching “The Five”, a new British murder mystery drama series.
Good acting and plot is engaging.

Season 3, @MaineLonghorn ? Ooh, there are some surprises ahead!