Binge watched tv shows

I am enjoying Grand Hotel on Netflix And Last night’s episode of Victoria had me teary eyed. I love Tom Hughes!

Just binged on Schitt’s Creek. Hilarious. Can’t wait for the new season.

This is my go to source for our tv bingeing. Thank you all for posting! We just finished Manhunt ( enjoyed it) and are starting 11-22-63 on Hulu.

Peaky Blinders- thanks to all who suggested this long ago

Hinterland makes me want to go to Wales. Despite loving Trapped, little interest in Iceland. Any recs besides The Fall, for Ireland? Headed there.

not for Ireland (love to hear if any) but have you watched Shetland?

Not binge shows but movies featuring Ireland that I love are P.S. I Love You and Leap Year
I’ve tried watching pub shows about Ireland but couldn’t get into it.

Thanks to whoever recommended The Mantis!! It’s riveting and I can’t wait to finish it

Coming back from Scotland… any show located there?
(Does “Shetland” take place there? Where can it be found?)
Thanks!

Shetland is based on the books by Ann Cleves. I believe it is shot somewhat on the Shetland Islands and mainland Scotland.

D1 spent a college month in the Shetlands, which is why I watched it. Lots of cows and the sheep roam wherever they want. Well, at least where she was. Beautiful.

One trick to finding shows is to google “Watch xxx.”

@MYOS1634 Well, there’s Outlander :smiley:

Oh. Yes. True. :wink:

I went to Lerwick (in the Shetlands considered part of Scotland) and many of the scenes from the show were recognizable. Lerwick isn’t that big. I imagine these were mostly exterior shots. It was stunning. I would love to go back.

I probably was 11 years old when I read Anne of Green Gables so I don’t remember the details. It was funny though because as soon as I heard Gilbert’s name, I had a “ping” somewhere in the back of my mind, LOL.

I didn’t like Anne with an E. I LOVE the old Anne of Green Gables. Our PBS station had them on Sunday afternoons in the fall (jumped around a lot) so I started taping them and watching late at night.

I wish they’d run every single old episode.

Another La Mante (The Mantis) fan here - thanks for the recommendation!! I only “allow” myself to binge watch while I exercise so it gives me motivation! Shows like The Mantis make me jump out of bed and down to the gym because I can’t wait to see what happens!

Just finished season 4 of Grace & Frankie and can’t wait to see what they do in season 5. There is a line in episode 10 that made me laugh so loud and hard that I was almost afraid it would have the neighbors knocking on my door to see if I had lost it!

I can’t remember if I mentioned Suits. We’ve watched 2 seasons and it’s pretty entertaining.

I only come here when it’s time to find a new binge! Call the Midwife was excellent. I just finished watching Episodes on Netflix. I just ran across it and thought I’d give it a try. After 2 episodes I was hooked. I found it very witty and loved Matt Leblanc. I never watched Friends, I’m probably the only one.

I’m glad I stopped by today I I wouldn’t know the new Grace and Frankie was out. I’ll have to try a few others you all are mentioning.