Binghamton or Geneseo

<p>Im interested in business and know that binghamton has a pretty well known business school. However, I think i liked geneseo better and have heard alot about unhappy students at binghamton. is bing thought to be that much better?</p>

<p>have you seen this? Inside</a> Binghamton University</p>

<p>College</a> and University Campus Crime Statistics</p>

<p>This link is an interesting site about campus security/drinking. You just type in the name of the college you're interested in and some interesting stats come up. Based on this site, it looks as though there's is quite a lot of drinking going on at Geneseo. For a school much smaller in size than Binghamton, their number of alchohol violations seems rather significant. College=alcohol--we all know that. But this website can give you insight into the numbers involved. They're both great schools academically but with very different campuses.</p>

<p>I have visited and got to know each. I was accepted to both, however Geneseo wins by far. I was not impressed with Binghamton at all-the campus, the people, or atmosphere.</p>

<p>I looked at the website. It seems to me Binghamton has a significant amount as well. Also, Geneseo has more police activity on campus because the campus police department, the livingston police department and the geneseo police department all drive around campus (the site even mentions the increase in police activity in a side note). More recorded violations just shows more people have been caught. It does not prove there are more alcohol violations overall.</p>