Binghamton Transfer Chances???

Can anyone chance me for transfer admissions to Harpur College for Political Science?

Current School: SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
Current GPA: 3.89(Freshman)
Credits: 27; should be 48 by the end of the spring semester
High School GPA: 84/100, so around a 3.0, attended a Specialized H.S in NYC
SAT score: 1360/1600, 1920/2400
EC: Freshman Class Chair in SUNY-ESF Undergraduate Student Association, Communication Intern with the New York City Council, Former Wrestler (Received All-State Honors in Freestyle Wrestling), member of ESSO (Environmental Studies Student Organization)
Comments: AP Scholar with Honors in H.S, AP Cambridge Capstone Honors(Research Program); I was admitted into the Binghamton Advantage Program but declined, I’m hoping that my current College GPA can put me over the edge in terms of admission.

Thank you for your help!!!

You should be fine for harpur.

How about if you have a 3.02 GPA…would that be fine for Harpur because they said 2.8 minimum. I applied but then got rejected. :confused: what do you think? I also emailed them and they said if I’m 3.0+ then I should be fine…I’m really nervous. I also heard the transferring process is more lenient and less competition.

I applied for fresman year and now I’m trying to transfer in as a sophomore.

For transfer students they take your college GPA into account. They do look at your high school GPA but doing well in your first year of college is more important.