Binghamton University Class of 2020 Decisions

I think once the early action deadline date came they were flooded with apps so there are a lot there for them to look at now.

i applied the last day for EA (nov 15th)
is it normal i have not received anything?

@ApexPman yes I’m in the same boat. Applied 15th no info yet. They are accepting highest stats first as they run through apps.

anyone have any luck today?

nothing yet :((

Nothing here either!

nothing yet but received an email yesterday to check status but nothing had been updated.

Accepted to Northeastern Honors Program with a 22000/year scholarship. Will be really confused and upset if Binghamton defers me because I’m also instate.

Same here!

saules – we received that same email last week, but to date nothing has changed on the status page.

Any acceptances today?

When is the next round of acceptance letters? Will it be before Christmas?

Has anyone from NYC gotten their acceptances?

@loveyounot only one girl from my school has, we’re in NYC

when did she receive the letter - today?

@EddiesMom No, the 12th. So weird, no one else has gotten in and we have 79 applicants.

@classof2020ny - thanks. Well my son has been accepted to Albany and New Paltz so far. We’ll see what happens with Binghamton. His stats are strong enough for most SUNY schools, but Binghamton will be the toughest & is our 1st choice. Fingers crossed.

on your application status checker, mine says “received” for last items two but doesn’t show green check mark. Did that happen for anybody’s too?

Same on my S. No checks

@brett107 - same thing here. says received and has the dates without the check mark; I think we are ok.