Binghamton University Class of 2021 Decisions

@STEM2017 what are your stats

How about ONE more wave of acceptances before the break, Bing?! One really big wave.

For those who were accepted, did u submit SAT IIs and if so, what did you score?

Come on Bing Admissions! Wake up and send our some answers!

my son was rolled from EA to regular decision- wonder when he will hear back

@Doberlady how did you figure out that it was rolled from EA to regular

@Smartisan5 Dec 14th with that decision rollout a letter was posted to the portal for him

thank you for your Early Action application to Binghamton University for fall 2017.

Your application demonstrated significant accomplishments, strengths and talents. However, admission to Binghamton is especially competitive this year, and Binghamton only admits a portion of its class through Early Action.

The Admissions Committee has recommended that your application be reviewed again for Regular Admission. You will have a decision from Binghamton no later than April 1. No additional information is required.

As an early applicant you have shown enthusiasm for Binghamton University and being a part of our community. We appreciate your strong interest.

I’m hoping that the decisions for the next wave come out this thursday

Based on Bing’s pattern of releasing decisions on Wednesdays and Thursdays, it is possible that another wave will be released this evening

Yea I was thinking the same thing, that they were probably gonna send it out tomorrow bc last time they did it on a thursday

Anyone here back today?

I didn’t, but I have a good feeling tomorrow though

I don’t think it’s coming today :frowning:

Jan 15

Should I just assume deferral for SOM at this point?

Let me help here.

No one here has any clue as to when admission decisions will be released unless that person works for the admissions department. I doubt any such employees post here. So, if you ask when others think the next wave of decisions will be released, it is like asking a dog what the weather is outside. The dog surely doesn’t know and no one here can offer anything, except a guess. If you will accept a guess, you probably should set your sights lower than Binghamton.

You should not assume that not hearing means deferral or denial. Binghamton got 33,000 applications last year. Sounds like it will receive more this year. It takes a lot of time to get through those applications. Even if it takes only 15 minutes per application, do the math.

Good luck to all. And rest assured, you will know soon enough - even if that soon enough isn’t soon enough for you.

MY FRIEND JUST GOT IN!!!

Jan 15

Deferred from Harpur. 90 GPA and 31 ACT score. Got the email at 6:15 today. Good luck to all!

yea i got deferred :frowning: