Binghamton University Class of 2021 Decisions

I just keep crossing off my acceptances from other schools because they are simply too much money. It is outrageous.!!
What on earth is happening!! How can anyone afford to attend non state schools? Why would anyone pay more than 125k+ for a four year degree. I wish I never applied to all these schools. lesson learned

When they say that they notify you ‘by April first’ for RD does that mean then or earlier?

same here @tanner1234

@tanner1234 List of OOS public schools that my son has been accepted to with some merit money that are currently the same price or cheaper than Bing:

University of Mississippi w/honors
University of Houston w/honors
University of Central Florida (waiting on honors)
Arizona State University (waiting on honors)
University of South Carolina (if NPC accurately predicted merit-aid)

There are low cost options out there.

Admitted earlier this week into the Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science!

SAT (New) -1350
GPA(Weighted)- 98.42
Ranking- 12/122
Dual Enrollment
APs - Calculus AB/BC, Microeconomics, Composition I/II, Physics, Psychology, and Chemistry
Extracurriculars- Interact Club (Community Service), Fed Challenge (Vice President), NHS (Secretary), Varsity Bowling, Mathletes, Model UN, Marching Band, and Indoor Color Guard

Wondering if anyone who was deferred early action has heard back yet? Specifically SOM. Thanks

Yes, it means then or earlier. Both my S and D were notified prior to April 1st. One was a deferred EA and one was RA (applied 12/29, admitted 2/11). Both were admitted.
Deferred EA admit was ACT 32 with 3.5 GPA with 5 APs
RA admit was 29 ACT with 4.0 GPA with about 3 APs

has anyone who’s been deferred from Decker heard back yet?

Has anyone deferred EA heard back from Harper?

@emily2021 Are you a apply as a tranfer

@iqbalm I’m applying as a freshman!

Has anyone applying to School of Management heard back yet?

Daughter applied early action to SOM & was deferred 1/6. Anxiously waiting to hear about regular decision.

My son who had high stats (31 ACT, 4.0 gpa) was deferred from SOM two years ago but received acceptance (along with several other high stat kids) around March 6, I know it was in march and not later than the first week. So it may be a few more weeks till you find out. Good luck!

Thanks for the input @trackmbe3 . I have my fingers crossed!

Have any decisions for Harpur been released recently? My gut tells me more are coming tonight or tomorrow.

Applied RD

3.3GPA/1390SAT18Essay

Applied for harpur C. A. S.
No decision yet

I applied early january

Yeah @GMKoon I applied October 25th for early action for Harpur, I was deferred and am still waiting. Have a 3.7 GPA Unweighted and 4.0 weighted, 1310 combined SAT score w/ 18 on the essay. Hopefully we hear soon.

My son still waiting. Applied EA, and deferred. GPA 3.0. SAT 1370.