Binghamton University Class of 2021 Decisions

Accepted into Watson!
94.7 GPA W
1470 SAT (740 R&W, 730 M)
34 ACT (didn’t send)
A lot of STEM ecs (President of engineering club/robotics, research, math club, tech committee student rep)
Very good recs
Ok essay

ACCEPTED TO WATSON!! I’m crying!

Congrats to everyone who just accepted! Can somebody answer the question of when did you guys receive the email? Around the same time? Any chance more emails will be coming tonight?

@Olgster right around 7:30pm

got the email at 7:01

lml i guess I’ll be waiting for the next mystery admissions decisions release

Accepted tonight! 32 ACT 3.68 Weighted GPA

i was accepted at 7:00 pm eastern time

Accepted :slight_smile:

Accepted and will be attending!!! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted, and hoping for the best for everyone else!

accepted to watson!!!

accepted to harpur at 7:01 tonight (got an e-mail saying there was an update to my app status, linked me to their portal, and from there, i opened a congratulations letter)
gpa: 92.85 uw (with four ap classes)
sat: 2260
no act

Accepted! 31 ACT, 1310 SAT (out of 1600) 95.4 UW GPA

@LIParent101, thank you for the feedback. Sorry, I just saw your response. Seems like Binghamton is pretty selective. My daughter hasn’t visited yet, so I have no idea whether she’ll be shooting for Binghamton, but they get some serious students. I guess it’s no guarantee even with solid stats.

D Accepted to CCPA last night 7:00! It was on her status, but no email! She will be attending!!

Accepted!
GPA: 3.8
ACT: 29 (Eng 32, Math 30, Reading 26, Science 27)
OOS

I wonder when they start looking at regular decision applicants

do the decisions for EA come out alphabetically?

@mugpug I don’t think so, I’m T and I know someone that got their letter on December 1st who is V.

Accepted into the Engineering school
GPA: 92.48
ACT: 34 (35 English, 35 Reading, 31, Math, 34 Science)
All AP Class schedule